An angel even though she's a demigod

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12.

Tzuyu never trusted anyone.

She didn't like the idea of people knowing things about her.

It was bad enough that demigods automatically asuemed that she was some kind of sick psycho just because her father was Hades.

When she was a kid she thought that she should hate him. Because of her father, him being the god of the underworld, her life had been like literally living hell.

But she was aware that her god parent was just as misunderstood as she was.

They were both in the same boat.

Of course he didn't share the same pain as his daughter but he understood what she was going through.

He was probably the closest thing to a real familiy Tzuyu had.

Well he was practically the only family Tzuyu had left, why that is, the girl didn't want to think or talk about it.

Sometimes, during the night unpleasent thoughts found there way into her mind, poisening her from the inside.

The question, why she wasn't dead yet, appeared a lot when she lived on the streets all alone.

They still did. Haunting her nights. Stopping her from making friends, keeping her heart safe as the little voice would say.

But Tzuyu knew that it was just another way of saying: Keeping the "friends" alive and safe. From you."

She would have killed herself already, living just didn't seem to work for her and no one wanted her so why even bother atleast then she could be by her father, if only the brown haird girl hadn't appeared out of nowhere.

Even though Tzuyu fought the girl and even tried to make her let go of her arm, that wad stopping her from jumping, the other didn't budge.

"I'm glad I finally found you, Chou Tzuyu."

Then she did something that the tall girl hadn't seen in such a long time.

Her "savior" smiled.

Tzuyu's confused and questioning gaze must have shown the brown haird girl that the Hades child had no idea what exactly just happened.

Well who could judge Tzuyu. Her savior literally came flighing towards her or the taller was finally going nuts which wouldn't be suprising for her.

Eighter way she hadn't expected being stopped from suizide, why would anyone? Wasn't she doing the world a favor?

The other girl pulled her away from the railing but even after she didn't let go of Tzuyu.

"I'm Park Jihyo and here to stop you from making a big mistake."

Jihyo. .. it was a nice name but the girls words seemed just purely redicolous.

"And how would you know, Park Jihyo?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter