Pain doesn't fade that easily

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.

Mina was more than relieved that Chaeyoung's flirting action stopped as soon as the younger had her head rested against the olders shoulder.

When they arrived in Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's room, Mina put her down on Dahyun's bed.

There was just no way that she'd carry the girl up to her bunk.

Not that she was too weak or anything but the risk of the little girl rolling out of bed was a bit too high.

She was sure that Sana wouldn't mind having Dahyun in their room tonight, however, she should probably apoligize to the other about just placing Chaeyoung in her bed.

It wasn't like the pale girl would really mind. Chaeyoung did say that the two of them hit it off right from the beginning.

But it was still the right thing to do and Mina always did what was right.

Well most of the time.

Ok she did what she thought was the right thing to do.

She nudged the half asleep girl.

"Chae you should really get in your Pjs.."

". . .on myh bed. . Minarii~"

It didn't take Chaeyoung that long to get changed. Mina helped her.

Don't get her wrong it's not like she hadn't seen the girl undressed before.

No! Not the right phrasing.

It was definitely not what it sounded like.

What it was supposed to mean was that she had already seen the girl in just underwear.

They were all girls here and swimsuits for example are basically like underwear.

She was not a ert so stop thinking that ert.

Mina had to chuckle when she saw the girl in her pyjamas.

There were baby tigers catching butterflys printed on them.

She looked adorable.

"Do you need anything else?"

The still wasted girl just shook her head.

"If you need something just wake me up."

Mina kissed Chaeyoung's forhead and climbed into the upper bunk.

"Night baby tiger. Sweet dreams."

The girl was already fast asleep.

------

"I want to die."

That's all Tzuyu said. Jihyo looked at the younger girl then sighed.

"Aren't you a bit overreacting? Don't make such a drama out of having to carry Nayeon."

Tzuyu whined suprising Jihyo and the not-as-drunk-anymore-idiot Jeongyeon, who had Momo on her back.

"But the girl is annoying and clingy and always tries to leave her salvia on my poor cheeks."

They had successfully brought Jisoo and the others to their rooms and were now bringing Nayeon, Momo and Jeongyeon to their room.

"Ok I have to admit. Nayeon is very cuddly and personal space is not an addition to her vocabulary, the kissing part is also very true, but she isn't that bad."

"She's worse."

"Shut up J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter