Stick together

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35.

Mo: "Are we going to die? This sounds really bad. Oh my gods I'm too young to die! Who's going to eat all the Jokbal now?"

Na: "How could this happen .. .I'm too pretty to die!"

The two of them were constantly saying things like this, Jeongyeon was speed working on some weapons and Sana was pacing around the room, making the others a lot more nervous than they actually were.

After Tzuyu and Jihyo saw what was happening outside, they had gathered the others in one of the many rooms, farthest away from the entry.

It had been silent until Momo started to blurt nonesense and after some time Nayeon joined her.

When Chaeyoung and Dahyun started to bicker, Tzuyu had enough.

Tz: "Ok e-" She was about to insult them but the look Jihyo was pointing at her was just a little unsettling. "-idiots I call friends, not you Mina and neither you Jihyo."

Dubchaeng: "She called us friends!"

Mi: ". . She also called you idiots. .and tried to insult you. Did you like. . . not hear that?"

Dubchaeng: "Friends!"

Their eyes were glistering and they looked like someone showed them cat videos.

Mina decided that trying to talk to them now was probably not going to work.

Tz: "I know this looks bad-" They heard something loud and heavy forcefully knock against the locked entry door. "-really bad. But we can definetly prevent death."

Ch: "How motivating-"

The small girl was about to say some more but was stopped by Tzuyu, who was glaring at her and Mina, who had pulled the younger on her lap and started blowing against her right ear.

This action made Chaeyoung freeze, after she had let out a loud shriek. Her face was bright red und everyone could see that Mina enjoyed what she was doing.

Dahyun leaned towards Chaeyoung smirking.

Da: "B-o-t-t-o-m."

Chaeyoung frozen state, however, did not stop her from frowing a shoe at Dahyun's face, making the other stumble backwards, trip over Jeongyeon's feet and crash against Sana's open arms.

Now the most of you might think that this scene will be oh so romantic but we all know that the Japanese girl is clumsy as hell, so the both of them ended up falling on the ground.

Mo: "What happened?" The girl had been to busy crying over the food she was never going to taste again and hadn't seen the whole thing.

Na: "Sana fell on her bottom again."

Momo looked slightly shocked and a bit worried.

Mo: "Oh my gods is Dahyun ok?"

There was this long silence following after that. Everyone was staring at Momo and Jeongyeon was already dying from supressed laughter.

Chaeyoung had stopped being a total panicy mess and was now grinning, basically saying: "you so deserved that bish".

Dahyun wasn't sure if she should play along and just laugh or if she would rather go die in a hole of embarrassment.

Tzuyu being the wanted lifesafer in this situation did what she did best.

Helping someone by roasting another person.

Tz: "She fell on her you idiot."

Mo: "oh. . I guess that does make more sense. ."

Momo ended up laughing as well and they would have stayed like that, being happy, not having to fear that they might die and if only the huge door to the palace hadn't been aggressivly broken down.

A loud, horrible voice boomed through the hallways and the nine demigods were terrified.

?: "Come out, come out where ever you are little humans!"

There was no time to waste because this was ,for sure, not a normal monster.

Without a word Tzuyu stood up and started to walk towards the closed door.

Sa: "T-Tzuyu what are you doing?"

The youngest hesitated for a second, before she put her hand on the door handle.

Tz: "I'm going to greet our . . guest."

Jihyo stood up, looking a bit like someone punched her and walked towards Tzuyu.

Je: "That's crazy! We won't let you go out there alone!"

Na: "Jeongyeon is right! We don't know who's out there! Whatever it is we won't let you face it alone. That's like suizide!"

The daughter of Hades ignored the others and spoke in a rather quiet and calm voice. Although she tried to seem as unaffected as possible the slight trembling when she spoke could not be overheard.

Tz: "There is another way out of the underworld. It's located in my father's "garden". I will go out and try talking to whoever's out there. While I distract him, you'll quietly make your way down the hallway, I will lead him as far away as possible."

The moment she said that she'd lead him away, everyone knew what she meant.

Tzuyu was going to fight.

Mo: "We can't let you do that! This is way too dangerous. Can't your brother help us?"

Tz: "Yoongi left this morning. Apperantly something strange is going on and he's investigating."

Ch: "C'mon Tzuyu. . . this sounds really recless. . . even for me."

Na: "We will figure out something else-"

The oldest was harshly interrupted.

?: "Come out already! I know you're here. I don't like waiting!"

After that some crashing could be heard from outside the room.

Tz: "I have to do this-"

Ji: "Are you sure about this? You know we will never leave you behind."

Jihyo ,gently, put her hand on Tzuyu's cheek, who nodded as responce to the former question, hoping to calm the younger's nerves.

Ji: "Alright. Please tell us were exactly the entry is and how we'll get there."

She pulled back her hand and stopped the others from talking again.

Tzuyu explained how they'd get there and the eight demigods listened, some still against the whole plan.

Then the time came.

The youngest opened the door and walked straight towards the direction of the now constant, angry and threatening noises.

She was quiet suprised when she saw what had intruded.

In front of her, in the middle of destroyed doors and wall pieces a rather attractive person stood.

He was quite tall and good looking.

As soon as he felt the demigods presence he wipped his head around and unusual, weird eyes widened when he saw the girl.

Tz: "You know there is this thing that's called door bell. Just saying in case you ,whoever you are, are planning on smashing someone elses door in the near future. People don't usually like it when someone breaks into their houses even though they made it pretty clear that visitors weren't welcome. I'm one of those people, now could you tell me who the you are and why the you had to destroy my front door."

The man's expression darkened and Tzuyu had to really calm her nerves down.

?: "Where is she?"

Tz: "I'm the one asking questions. Now tell me who you are!"

?: "You little brat. Move or I'll make my way through you and we wouldn't like that now , would we? But we can make this easy for you. Where. Is. She."

He started to slowly walk towards her, dragging a huge bow behind him and looking unfazed by the others presence.

Tz: "Don't you dare move any closer! I won't hesitate to kill you!"

He laughed, visibly amused by Tzuyu's words.

?: "You will kill me? A little girl like you will kill me? Me? I will warn you, I was reborn to kill gods. You are no match for a giant like me, daughter of Hades."

A giant. The black haird, 10 feet (3,048 meter)tall man was a giant.

Tzuyu wasn't stupid so she had suspectet that the tall being was a giant or something close to that species.

Him being a giant that was reborn to kill gods meant one thing:

Not only the Chimera was running around free, but also other very dangerous creatures.

Gaea, or mother earth, a goddess of the early Greeks. She had created the universe and gave birth to both the first gods (The titans) and the first humans. After the Titans were defeated she gave birth powerful set of giants to avenge their loss against the Olympians . Her partner was Tartarus, known as a place in the underworld but also one of the oldest gods. (deitis=first gods born from the void of chaos)

Twelve giants were reborn to kill the gods and this was apperantly one of them, which meant that Tzuyu, even if she was the daughter of Hades, had little to none chances on killing the being in front of her.

Even if the giant was not created to kill her father but another god or goddess, she would not be capable of ending his life.

She just really hoped to get him far away from the others so at least they could survive.

If her death was for the greater good then she would not mind dying.

To tell truth, Tzuyu did not fear death.

Sooner or later everyone had to leave the world of the living so for her it made no difference.

At least that's what she had thought all those years.

But now, for some reason that wasn't the case anymore. When she thought about having to die she felt awful. Her chest hurt and faces of her friends flashed in front of her eyes.

Maybe it was guilt? 

Guilt that she couldn't say all the things she wanted to say to her new found friends?

Guilt that she had to break that one special promise she gave Jihyo?

Guilt that she couldn't figure out what her feelings towards Jihyo were?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter