Some Hercules wanna be and pure chaos

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for any mistakes 

-----

Chapter 4. 

If Dahyun had to describe this place with one word. 

It would be: Chaos

The silent and actually rather calm environment was completely forgotten as soon as the three of them entered the big canteen were the food was usually served. 

Kids from all kind of different places and ages were gathered there. 

By the look on Jihyo's face it was clear to the youngest of the three that this was not how it was supposed to go. 

The other halfbloods didn't really notice them and continued with whatever the hell they were doing. 

It was an. . . .interesting view. . 

A boyish looking girl with short brown hair was currently standing on one of the tables. 

Inpersinating, what Dahyun asuemed was supposed to be, Hercules with an weird greek accent. 

One of the food tablets was used as a schield and a fork was her sword. She pointed it around while saying some rather ridicoulus lines. 

Dahyun had to admit that it was quiet funny to watch. 

Apperantly she wasn't the only one because around the Hercules wanna be about 4 kids were dying from laughter. 

On another table a really pretty blonde girl was pushing another girl with orange her, who was currently squishing her cheeks, away. The other two people there minded their own buisness. 

Next to them a few girls were happily chip chatting about gods know what. 

There was a corner were it was actually rather quiet. 

Only a few people sat there on one table. 

A girl with a book that was just not bothering with the rest.
A girl with a plate full of food. 
A girl with a mirror (?) in her hand. 
And a few seats away from the three, a girl with a blank expression on her face was staring at her empty plate.  

Dahyun could feel the slight disapproval radiating from Jihyo from were she was walking. She was currently being sandwitched by her and Sana. 

They moved in the direction of where the quiet corner was. 

When the girl saw Jihyo and Sana she began grinning then she shouted across the room.

"Yah, Jeonyeong if you don't come down now Jihyos going to be really angry!" 

From the other side the person named Jeongyeon that had stopped her play after being interrupted, also shouted. 

"Yah Nayeon shut up! If that happens Chaeyoung is in trouble too!" 

"Stop kidding yourself, Yoo! Jihyo would never hurt the baby tiger but I'm not so sure about your ugly mug!" 

Jeongyeon was visibly pissed, jummed from the table, pulled a short girl too her feet, the girl had been lying on the floor laughing and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter