I know we're all gay here but like. . CAN SOMEONE JUST PLEASE GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER FOR ONCE!? (Dahyun-probably)

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26.

Even though Jihyo should have probably rested at least a day or two, the stubborn girl did not back down and borderline forced the others to go with her, or she would've gone alone and that was something no one wanted.

Currently they were about half a day away from the entry and Jeongyeon had sworn about twenty seven times by now that if it was gone, she would give a helping hand to Tzuyu and burn Hades beard off for making them find another way to the underworld.

Sana was eyeing Dahyun with worry and disapproval shown on her face.

The girl was basically white, well a lot whiter than usually if that was even possible, and a few things told the older girl that she was definitely not alright or fit to walk the distance they had to go.

When the slightly smaller started to tremble and rub her arms for some warmth, the sun was out and it was flipping hot for gods sake, the Japanese girl had enough.

Sa: "Guys. Stop. We should really rest. We've been walking for seven hours now and I know we are demigods and all but there are injured demigods here that can't go any further or at least shouldn't walk any further."

Sana looked directly at Dahyun and the others stopped and watched the scene.

Da: "Wha-? Why are you looking at me? I'm perfectly-" she swayed a bit and held her head, seeing black once again. "Fine. ."

Her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out the words the others were saying to her.

Were they even words? Were they sentences she knew the meaning of because at the moment it didn't seem like it.

Of course the healing had strained her body, however, Dahyun hadn't thought that it would be bad enough to make her collaps in Sana's arms.

She was out cold.

Je: "Is she alright?"

The others were concerned.

Sa: ". . I think that healing really exhausted her. . Why are all demigods so extremly stubborn. .and won't say when they are not alright. Well. . I guess that means we'll either carry her or stay here."

Before anyone could say something Tzuyu spoke up,  looking at Jihyo, who had a white bandage around her head and was also a bit tired.

Tz: "Let's rest. I think we could all use a break."

Je: "Thank the gods, well the ones that aren't trying to kill or hunt us down. I mean . . well. . Argh you know what I mean. I can't deal with this at the moment.. you know what? I'm going to bed."

With that she lied down not caring for the others' opinion.

Mi: "I guess that decides it.."

After they had put up a small camp they split up into groups of two and three.

Mina, Jihyo (and Dahyun) were told to stay put. Sana sat next to the pale girl and Mina was leaning against Jihyo, who was trying to figure out what exactly happened the past few days.

Jeongyeon was sleeping with an also tired Chaeyoung lying snuggled against her.

It warmed Nayeon's heart watching the two sibblings interact like that.

She was trying to contact her mother, Aphrodite, but the goddess was apparently not in the mood to talk to one of her children.

It wasn't knew to Nayeon or Sana that their mother never really liked it when they were the ones that wanted something from her not the other way round.

What they didn't know was that no god or goddess from the Olympus was currently capable of "answering" their childrens "calls".

Why you ask?

Well the Olympus was pretty much chaos at the moment.

Momo was getting some food and Tzuyu was on watch out.

Another encounter with the chimera or any other monster would be quiet dangerous so they really wanted to avoid a fight and would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter