Words don't come easy and neither does sleep

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22. 

It was late at night and the nine demigods had decided to stay on the small place they had stopped a few hours ago to rest. 

Jihyo had agreed to stay up in case danger approached them. They were a lot of people and that would definitely attract a few monsters. Who wouldn't say yes to a midnight snack? 

The others were asleep or at least she thought so.

Dahyun had found comfort in Sana's embrace and all the panicing from before had tired her. They were currently lying next to each other warming themselves with their body contact. 

2yeon and Momo had a quiet conversation about the things that happened and tried to phone Byul-yi unnie but the girl didn't pick up. 

Everyone was worried sick. They'd try ringing Yongsun in the morning. Even if there was the risk that they wouldn't like the news they would get. 

Now the three girls were snoring and lying on top of each other. Their sleeping habbits were really questioning but then again what wasn't questioning when it cake to those three.

Chaeyoung had sneaked next to Mina when she thought the others wouldn't notice. 

It was a rather cold night and she didn't mind having the Hepheistos' daughter's natural warm body temparature next to her. 

Jihyo didn't want to sleep. She could feel that Zeus would visit her and force her to tell him what she knew. 

It was stupid and she couldn't hide it forever or not sleep for longer than maybe three days. 

"You should really sleep unnie." 

Jihyo nearly hit the tall person behind her in the face but she stopped herself when she realised wo it was. 

"Why are you still awake Tzuyu?" 

The daughter of Hades sat next to the older and felt a lot warmer inside when their shoulder's touched. 

"You know that I don't sleep a lot. I like the dark and I'd rather stay awake then waste this beautiful night." 

Jihyo sighed. 

"Right, I should really stop you from doing that. It's not healthy at all." 

They stayed quiet for some time, listened to the snoring and mumbling from the other demigods. 

Mo: ". . .not the Jokbal. ..I'm begging you. ." 

Tzuyu and Jihyo burst into hushed laughter. 

".. . You know Unnie. . You can't stop Zeus from intruding your dreams. .. It is probably for the best if he sees you in this random forest and not in the underworld. ." 

Jihyo knew that but it was just so intimidating having to stand in front of the most powerful god of the Olympus. 

"Maybe tomorrow. ..It could be that he's not as angry anymore by then. ." 

Tzuyu frowned. 

"Or angrier. You know best that he's a real pain in the when kept waiting." 

"Don't worry I'll deal with it. Anyway, how long till we reach the nearest entry?" 

The taller girl leaned backwards, knowing that this was Jihyos attempt to change the topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter