The suprise attack was a baby

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32.

Artemis was definitely not happy or amused by the fact that after one long, boring and very nerve wrecking meeting on the Olympus, the first thing she was told when she was finally back in her tent again, was that there was, again, an emergency meeting.

This could mean all sorts of things, all sorts of bad things.

Really bad things if you know what I mean but the goddess did not let herself fall into an endless spiral of pitty and panic.

She was over that and it would be just straight up pathetic because at one point she was the reason for all this chaos.

She knew that this, again, sounded extremely snobbish and the wording was just wrong.

Because all her problems started when she "decided" to break her own vow, right?"

Wrong.

Maybe if she hadn't got Dahyun under certain circumstances, she would have been a more caring and understanding mother, even though she shouldn't have kids.

Maybe if she herself would know how the actual she got pregnant in the first place, things wouldn't have been this difficult with the girl, that was no doubt her daughter.

She didn't though and that made her angry, sad and so confused. People did't just get pregnant.

Of course Artemis made some research and found some interesting things that maybe could have happened, because by all means the goddess did not have a normal pregnancy.

Well if you called, suddenly having a baby in your arms, that basically appeared out of thin air, normal then maybe but she wasn't so sure about that.

So how did she know Dahyun was even her baby?

Well there wasn't any real proof but as weird as it might sound she felt that Dahyun was her child and when the girls powers started to manifest and Artemis actually claimed her it worked.

There was no doubt that this girl was her daughter and technically she was still the goddess everyone thought she was but if her father Zeus would ever find out about the whole daughter thing he would never show mercy.

Zeus was not a man of reason. If angered, he would do as he pleased, not stopping for anything or anyone.

She stopped Zeus from her once, as weird as this sounded, yes her father tried to confince her to sleep with him, but Artemis did not think that the god of thunder would let her off if he'd know that she was in fact a mother.

Even if there was no such thing as ual interaction between her and another male being.

"Betraying" him was something he did not like. A family trade apperantly.

Could it be that her little secret was finally discovered?

No.

Otherwise, dear Zeus would have already tried to get to her, which, gladly, wasn't the case at the moment. 

So why was another meeting due?

It might be something that had nothing to do with Artemis. . .but that was highly unlikely.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter