Never. Drinking. Again!

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16.

When Dahyun opened her eyes she wanted to cry because of a few reasons.

Firstly, she had forgotten her contacts in her eyes and now they were making themselves noticable by burning the crap out of them.

Her vision was blurry, her eyes were red and were really stinnging.

She had the probably worst headache ever and felt like she had to throw up any second now.

The conversation she had with her mother was painful and the words she said weren't knew but did hurt.

Dahyun stumbled out of bed and ran to the bathroom, getting rid of the little food she had eaten the other day.

Her head felt like someone was drilling nails into her skull and she was feeling sick once again.

It didn't help that she was really dizzy.

She sat on the floor in the bathroom rubbing her eyelids and praying for her headache to turn down.

For some reason her body smellt like lemons and that's when she remembered what had happened the other night.

Her face turned bright red and she felt even hotter than before which wasn't really helping.

Boy was she glad that Sana wasn't here anymore that would've been too embarrassing to handle.

Dahyun wasn't feeling alright at all.

She was never going to drink again if this was the cost for it.

Her whole body was aching and she wished she had taken it easy on the alcohol.

She was such an idiot.

At the moment everything was just too much for the small girl.

All the things that had happened so far came crashing down on her.

Her breathing became irregular and Dahyun wasn't sure if it was the pounding of her head or her heart she was currently hearing loud in her ears.

Was she really having one of her mental breakdowns again?

She thought these had stopped when she joined her mum.

Apparently not.

For some people she must look pathetic and stupid.

Her life wasn't hell and what could really happen when someone found out about her secret.

Probably not a lot but for Dahyun her whole world was crumbling in front of her eyes and as hard as she seemed to try she just couldn't stop it.

She felt so useless.

Dahyun was aware of the fact that this was probably destiny but she just didn't want to believe that because it would mean that she couldn't stop what was about to happen.

Maybe she should just come clean already. .

It could be that Zeus wouldn't react that bad to the news, right?

He might not even care that Artemis had a child that wasn't his, right?

He could accept Dahyun, right?

Lies.

Lies she told herself to feel better.

Less lost, less broken and like there was still hope for her.

Dahyun knew that as soon as Zeus found out, he'd try to find Artemis and he would kill Dahyun the first chance he got.

Not because he hated her but because Zeus was thick headed and when someone didn't play by his rules everyone the person knew, cared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter