How to get grounded Dahyun version

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

Dahyun never hated sports. She was actually quiet good at them. So running wasn't something she was bad at.

She enjoyed running a lot. Most of the time. 

Currently she was running.

For her god damn life.

Did she mention that some blood thirsty dogs were currently hunting her?Thanks to her crazy mother.

Dahyun was aware that trying to escape her mom was never a good idea but she was so done with that woman.

She was in so much trouble. Being grounded for the next thousand years here she came.

No. She wasn't going to allow that. 21 years old, that's what she was. A grown up. Not some kid anymore.

It was pretty obvious why Artemis wasn't so keen on presenting her daughter to the world.

Her mom's words were pretty clear the first hundret times she said them.

"No one can know who the you are. Never. It would ruin me and you, too. Whe'd be in so much trouble.The Olympus would try to kill you and I'll be tortured for the next ten billion years. So never ever do something risky!"

Yeah her mom wasn't very subtle when it came to choosing her words.

And there was this small problem.

Risky and trouble were Dahyun's middle names.

The half god was not a fan of sitting around all day. Doing nothing and praying to the gods.

Ok she didn't. She was forced to be one of her mother's huntresses three years ago. Which and was such a move to be honest.

Well that was one way of stopping your kids from getting pregnant.

Dahyun would be lying if she'd say she wanted to sleep with some random dudes.

(Ew boys)

But she didn't really want to be a forever.

What if a pretty girl miraculously appeared in front of her one day.

Did her mom really want her to just ignore an opportunity like that?

Dahyun was slowly losing the blood thirsty monsters, that's what she called her mother's dogs, when her eyes caught sight of something.

Something beautiful.

She felt like she was moving in slow motion.

That moment lasted for about two seconds because her stupid tripped over some root that was sticking out of the ground.

She prepared herself to lose her first kiss to the ground and silently praid, not to her mom of course, that it wouldn't hurt too much.

What? Dahyun didn't handle pain well, don't judge her.

She closed her eyes and waited.

There was no ground kissing. Her face landed on something very soft and something had steadied Dahyun.

Slowly and carefully she opened one eye.

What she saw was breath taking.

Literally because her nose and mouth were still pressed against something squishy.

"Shouldn't you at least know my name before you go falling for me?"

It was probably the nicest, most angelic and softest voice Dahyun had ever heard.

She would have day dreamed some more about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter