Should we worry about this obsession. . .? (Jeongyeon probably)

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29.

What Dahyun saw was definitely not something she expected.

If you'd ask most demigods how they thought the palace of Hades would be, they most likely answered with something like: A dark huge building, only candles on skulls brightening up the place, lava everywhere and fire randomly burning. In the middle of the throne room there would be a big seat out of bones, were the dead would be lying in front of to pray to their master the god of the underworld.

So basically straight out of a redicolous comic.

But the pale girl shouldn't lie, she too had thought that the gods palace would be a bit more. . .terrifying. .

Of course from the outside it looked dark and mysterous but . .from the inside. . .it was different.

She had not guessed that it would be a modern, black and white themed building.

Tz: "So that old fart finally renovated that dusty castle. . was about time."

They looked at the youngest with wide eyes.

Da: ". . .schouldn't you like I dunno. . show some kind of respect to your. .dad I mean. . he is a god.. and all.."

Tz: "Oh your right. Glad that fart decided do remove the bones from his dusty living space."

Tzuyu gave them her unimpressed face and the others were pretty sure that the part were she left out "old" and not "fart" was totally planned.

Ji: ". . I don't think that's what she meant Tzu. . ."

The next sentence was dripping with sarkasm.

Tz: "Oh right, I'm so sorry. Should have shown the respect ,to my great father, that everyone expected."

That's when the door to the thrown room was pulled open and a man ,definetly not Hades, walked towards them.

?: "I didn't know you thought so highly of father."

The group looked at the boy and Tzuyu seemed torn between greeting him or telling him to get lost.

?: "What? No "hello" to your big brother? How rude of you. But then again we never really had that kind of brother-sister bond so I'll forgive you."

Tzuyu ignored the boys comment and Mina seemed to be in deep thoughts.

Jeongyeon quietly nudged Nayeon.

Je: "Is it just me or does that guy seem like he's Tzuyu but the male version?"

Na: "Apparently they are sibblings so I guess they would be simular. . .but.. that they are this simular kind of suprises me.."

?: "Why won't you introduce me to your . .. company?"

Tz: "Quit fooling around yoongi. Where's father and why are you even here?"

Yo: "I wanted to visit the underworld so I took the short cut and killed myself."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had their mouths wide open while the others, minus Tzuyu, looked at the raven haird boy in shock.

Yo: "I'm kidding. I felt that something weird was going on. Hades hadn't bothered showing up in one of my dreams for the past few weeks which is very unlikely vor him. He usually "visit" his kids once a week because "that's what parents should do". At least that's what he says."

Ji: "So you decided to check on him. . and?"

Yo: "Well he's currently meeting the other gods and goddess' apparently someone betrayed dear Zeus. You don't happen to know something 'bout that, do you?"

Jihyo tensed up when Yoongi mentioned Zeus and Dahyun seemed to shrink under the son of Hades' gaze.

The blond Japanese was standing in front of Dahyun, ready to charm speak the boy as soon as he'd think about doing something stupid.

Tz: "Stop it already. If you're wondering why we're here then see for yourself."

She pointed at the two injured people in the group.

Tz: "We were attacked and had to find shelter as soon as possible."

Yo: "By what? Do you really expect me to believe you that the underworld was the closest place for safety?"

The girls were silent for some time.

Tz: "The Chimera attacked us."

The boy was probably not expecting this and just sighed.

Yo: "I knew you were bad at lying but trying won't kill you, you know. If you don't want to tell me the truth alright. I guess I won't annoy you any longer. I'm heading to bed you know were everything is anyways."

He turned around, started to walk away and didn't stop until he reached a black wooden door.

Yo: "Oh right before I forget. Father has left a note saying he'll be back tomorrow and he welcomes all of you."

Then he closed the door behind him and everything was silent again.

Na: "Soo.. .you have a brother?"

Ji: "We all have sibblings here Nabongs. Well. .-" She trailed off a bit remembering something. "maybe not all of us. ."

They all knew who was meant by that.

Dahyun smiled a bit.

Da: "Wouldn't really suprise me if I had a brother or sister. I mean I don't think I have. It is highly unlikely. My mother wouldn't make the same mistake twice."

Tz: "Let's drop that topic. I think my room should be big enough to fit all of you. . We do have guest rooms but since "guests" that aren't dead are quite rare I can't guarantee that they are cleaned. I'm pretty sure that tuat old fart keeps my room tidy."

Je: "I don't think we mind staying in your room."

The others laughed when they heard Jeongyeon's slightly stressed voice. There was just no way she would stay in a dusty, uncleaned room without having an panic attack.

So without further discussions they walked down the big hallway. There was only small talk about nothing in particular and the air around them was filled with tension.

When it came to "sibblings" no one, except the kids of Aphrodite, really enjoyed talking about them. Most of the time the word "sibblings" atomatically meant "rivals" as well because deep down every demigod seeked the attention of their god parent and wanted to be the most important, most unique, strongest, best and favourite child.

The children of Aphrodite, however, were already used to not "existing" in there mother's life as soon as she claimed them as hers. There were just too many of them. Of course that didn't mean that there were never any complications between them but since fighting wasn't really their thing, Sana would disagree, it was pretty rare that something like real rivals existed amongst them.

After some time they reached another black door and Tzuyu opened it.

Inside everything was pitch-black until the daughter of Hades the lights.

When you think about the daughter of the ruler of the underworld, you'd probably expect that their bedroom was a bit more. . . dark themed.

However, this was not the case when it came to Tzuyu, who was probably as suprised as everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter