Sneaking out doesn't seem to work these days

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.

When Dahyun opened her eyes again she was no longer outside or on someones back.

Apparently that Sana girl had carried her all the way in here and maybe even patched her up.

Dahyun felt a bit uneasy.

She hadn't known that girl for more than 10 minutes and she blindly followed her? What kind of stupid desicion was that?

Ok correction.

At that moment the situation was a bit. . life threatening and she was not in her right mind set. Plus dying was not on her to do list.

The way she tried to escape wasn't the best though.

She could have at least thought about escaping at night. But she didn't and what did it matter now?

She got away successfully.

Well partly successful.

Dahyun couldn't waste any time. It's not like Sana was a normal person.

That much was clear because who would carry a sword around and know that the woods they were at was Artemis ground.

But Dahyun wasn't exactly a normal special case. Saying that sounded so stupid.

If she somehow got mixed up with others like her her mother would be outraged and Dahyuns life was in danger. Real danger.

With one smooth motion she removed the blanket that was rapped around her and looked at herself.

A white bandage was decorating her chest and shoulder.

It seemed like someone professionelle did it and Dahyun was thankful for that.

Her shirt had been neatly folded and was lying next to her other stuff.

Dahyun didn't wait any longer. She left the bed, with some difficulty put on her shirt and stripped on the small leather armor pieces she had carried with her. Well the one shoulder pad that wasn't destroyed.

Her mother's dogs really were ridicoulusly strong. Like come on. Did she really by those in a pet store? Probably not. .

Without hesitating she slipped on her boots, fastened her two daggers and grabbed some bandages that she found in a Cupboard.

Dahyun felt a bit guilty. Stealing from people that helped her wasn't something she was keen on.

But what could she do?

She couldn't stay here. Her mum would most definitely find her immediately.

That was something she wanted to avoid.

So she sneaked out.

She was quiet. Really quiet. Her boots didn't make any noises, her armor didn't rattle, not even her breathing could be heard.

She would have gotten away if fate hadn't decided to let Dahyun taste its boots once again.

Just as she was about to make a turn and walk down another hall way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter