Aren't dreams supposed to be nice?

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6. 

Dahyun could swear that she wasn't planning on earsdropping. She really did try to just walk away but when she heard her name she couldn't bring herself to leave. 

Now that Dahyun was older she knew that it was nothing out of the ordinary. The words those two orphanage helpers said wasn't something demigods never heard. It hurt. The words hurt a lot. 

Back then Dahyun didn't know who or what she was. 

Her father had abandoned her when she was only a kid to kill himself and her mother never bother showing her face. 

Of course not. She was Artemis a goddess. It's not like she could just walk around and say that Dahyun was her's. 

It took the pale orphan years to forget the mean words that were said about her and her family. 

"Such a problem child." 

"Always talking about herself." 

"Why can't she shut ! It's so annoying." 

"She has ADHD and dyslexia. That kid will never succeed in anything. She'll probably end up like her parents."  (For people that don't know ADHD= Attention-Defit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Dyslexia= is a language based learning disorder. That usually helps them interpret ancient greek) 

(In this story these are, like in Percy Jackson, disorders a lot of Demigods have/are labeled with.) 

"Of course they had to drop that useless kid here." 

"But what does it matter. As soon as she turns we will know who's she is and we can kill her." 

Turn? Who's child she was? Kill her? 

Dahyun was really confused and scared. 

She knew that she was a bit Hyperactive and had some troubles reading but did that make her worth killing? 

Now it is clear to Dahyun what those people meant because these people weren't "real" people. 

Somehow it was leaked that Dahyun was probably a demigod and the two monsters waited for her to manifest her powers. Apparently they weren't sure if Dahyun really was a demigod. 

That night she ran away. 

It was probably the most stupid desicion she could have made and at the same time the most intelligent. 

She was only ten years old after all. 

To shorten this damatic and sad story when her powers started to manifest Artemis sent one of her Huntresses to find the girl and bring Dahyun to her. 

Over time and a lot of battles she nearly died in she had started figuering out what exactly she was. 

The final push was when she met a girl just like her. Capable of reading old greek and followed by creatures all the time. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter