Don't give up

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20.

Dahyun was nervous and it was visible for everyone.

They were all Sitting in a rather old fashioned Café in the back corner, enjoying their drinks and talking about nothing in particular.

The way Dahyun looked at the door every few seconds was starting to irritate the others.

Well at least it irritated Jihyo or more like worried her, so she moved a bit closer to the girl and asked.

"Hey there. You alright?"

The pale girl was about to say something but stopped.

Her breathing became panicy and her eyes widened, her gaze fixed on the door to the Café.

Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Mina and Jihyo, who had followed Dahyun's look were quite confused and on high alert.

Two really pretty and tall women came walking right towards their table.

Did Dahyun mention that they were ing armed to the top?

Normal humans couldn't see all the weapons or the weird way they were dressed, they only saw two attractive girls meeting with there friends.

If that was even possible, the now trying to hide girl's face became even whiter.

S: "Are these-"

Her sentence was cut off by the arrival of the two warriers.

The two ignored Sana and everyone else, there eyes looked straight at Dahyun who was a shivering mess.

"We are here to bring you back. Lady Artemis has already decided how she'd punish you. Either you come peacfully and it will all be over soon."

". . .or. . ?"

The girls voice was really quiet.

"Or Lady Artemis will be furious and we will have to hunt you down. If bringing you with force is the only way we won't hesitate. But we don't want to hurt you and you know that, so please surrender and accept that she will never let you go."

The other hunters of course didn't know that Dahyun was their sacret Ladies daughter but they did know that the small girl was very special to the goddess.

Probably because Dahyun was somewhat a prodegy when it came to anything related to hunting.

So of course Artemis would want her back at all cost and being disobeyed wasn't something she liked as previously mentioned.

Dahyun was defeated and she was aware of that.

She put down her pride and stood up, trying to walk to the two hunters, she had already accepted that she would never run free again and would never see the others or other civilisation ever again, when Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her back making her stumble backwards against Sana who was also standing.

Jihyo crossed her arms and walked up to the two. She was a bit smaller but that didn't stop her from being intimidating.

"Dahyun is going no where."

While the older girl talked to Artemis underlings Sana confronted the girl that was still in her arms.

"Punishment? Are you really accepting defeat that easily? Would you really leave us like that? Without another word?"

The girl looked at her hands and didn't say anything.

"Well we are not letting you go just like that."

That's when Tzuyu got up. A dark aura was surrounding her and the other humans in the Café became restless for some reason they didn't know. Apperantly even the trained hunters were taken aback.

"If you want Dubu. You have to go through us first."

It was a short lived victory.

"Fine."

In the next moment one of them shot an arrow directly at Tzuyu's face. The tall girl barely dodged it but it still cut her cheek open.

That's when Byul-yi finally showed up from her toilet break. Immediately darkness surrounded the two hunters.

Mb: "Run!"

The 9 girls didn't waste any time and ran to the door, Byul-yi following closely behind them.

They successfully made it out of the building but what they saw was rather terrifying.

At least 10 other armed hunters were standing on the rooftops and across the street.

Byul-yi made a probably deadly decision and shoved the others forward. Yongsun was so going to kill her.

Mb: "Whatever happens keep running. Don't look back!"

The others looked at the older girl in shock.

Mn: "U-unnie-"

Mb: "Go!"

Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's arm and started to run away from the daughter of Selene, the others also followed them, including at least 5 of the hunters.

Byul-yi trapped all the others within complete darkness. The dark made her stronger but it was also very risky.

She could see in the dark because of her night vision abilities but the hunters of Artemis were also demigods and were trained to hunt in the shadows of the trees.

Basically putting herself into this situation was suicide.

"Ha ha. .When Yongsun gets wind of this I'm dead meat. . . Sorry. . .Wheeini. . . Hye-jin . .. Yongsun ..I did promise to protect them at all cost. ."

An arrow came towards her and Byul-yi created an shield out of solidified shadows in the split of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter