The art of being stubborn

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11. 

Dahyun didn't know how she should feel at the moment. 

The person that came inside her room really wasn't Yongsun.

It was Sana and Dahyun wasn't sure if she was happy seeing the girl or wanted to cry. 

The blonde closed the door behind her and walked towards the still lying girl. 

"Chaeyoung is going out with Mina for some time. Just thought of letting you know." 

"Thanks." 

The tears the pale girl had tried to blink away, just kept on forming making her vision blurry. Her voice cracked. 

Sana was really worried and knelt down in front of the trembling girl. 

"Dahyunnie. . are you alright-?" 

The dam broke and tears started rolling down her cheeks leaving wet trails behind. 

"Nothings alright! I messed up Sana. Why was I so stupid and didn't listen! She's going to find me and I don't know what she's going to do to me but It's definitely not something good!" 

It was a heart breaking view really. Deep down Dahyun always knew that this secret was too big to just carry around without leaking something. She was stubborn and didn't want to let this secret control her life even if that meant probably dying in the end. 

Sana sat herself next to Dahyun and put an arm around the crying girl. 

"I don't understand. Who's going to find you?" 

"My mother!" 

It was silent for a while. 

Sana was just confused. She had no clue what that was supposed to mean. As far as everyone knew, Dahyun was a demigod because that was the only solid information that came from her. 

People asuemed that she was one of Artemis hunters but then again Dahyun never really denied nor affirmed anything. 

Both of them didn't say much after that. Dahyun's head was resting on Sana's chest, listening to the others heartbeat. 

It was calming and the pale and exhausted girl was finally realxing for a while until Sana moved a bit. 

"Hey Dubu. .Don't you think we should take a look at those places you were hit? Some of those kicks were really brutal. Especially the one to your stomache." 

Dahyun wanted to complain and just stay like that forever but there was just no chance of convincing Sana that she was alright. 

Because when the taller girl started carefully touching the youngers torso a loud whine was heard. 

The next few minutes were orobably really interesting to watch. 

Dahyun being the stubborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter