The moon and sun like Ying and Yang

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7.

When Sana had said that she had to show Dahyun something the latter didn't think it was an arena fight.

They weren't the only ones there.

Actually probably the whole girl's dorm was here.

"Who's going to fight?"

Dahyun asked. She was curious.

"Two of the trainers. They've been dueling like this the past few years. It has always ended in a draw until now. They are really strong. For demigods not from the big three they can totally kick . Like seriously only a few can win against them."

"Really?"

Dahyun was impressed.

"Yup. The few that tried failed because they underastimated the both of them. When those two fight they cancle each other out but when they fight together or against someone else they are a lot stronger. A lot think that at the moment only the kids of the big three and maybe the children of Ares or Athena can win against them."

"Who the hell are they?"

"Kim Yongsun daughter of Apollo. Strange right? She has the rare ability to munipulate light and uses it to her advantage by blinding her oponents. She is also very good in archery. The other girl is Moon Byul-yi daughter of Selene the moon goddess. No one thought they'd see a child of her ever again. But Byul-yi unnie suprised even other gods. It's a bit unfair really since her mother started fading away she inherited nearly all of her powers. Let's just say there are a lot."

It was knew to Dahyun that a child of Apollo could be this strong and it was definitely the first time she heard that there was a kid of Selene.

She wanted to ask some more questions but two gates were opened.

Out of the first a woman with blonde hair and a bow emerged.

Out of the second a woman with orange hair and only what seemed like a sword handle appeared.

"It's starting. Watch closely Dahyunnie we have to fight against them one day too. So prepare yourself by learning their way of movement and how they react to certain situations or attacks."

Dahyun nodded and watched eagerly as one of them startet to speak.

"I won't go easy on you, Darling."

The daughter of Selene said with a teasing slur in her voice.

"Same goes here you annoying hamster. If you pull anything funny again I will seriously fry your understood!"

She didn't expect the two trainers to be this. . . weird.

"Don't mind their talk. No one knows in what kind of relationship they are but my half sis Ahn Hye-jin says that they cuddle in secrecy and are disgustingly sweet to each other sometimes. What we do know is that Byul-yi unnie openly flirts with Yongsun unnie."

"The way your talking about them makes me think that Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are quiet simular to them."

"You're right."

Sana started to giggle and Dahyun swore that her soul left her body in that moment.

Her daydreaming session for the day was interrupted because the fight had started.

It was really interesting to watch.

Everytime one of them tried something the other would instantly counter. It was like they knew each others fighting style like the back of their head.

They really were strong.

Without hesitating they would attack and defend as soon as there was an opening or threat.

Kim Yongsun would occasiona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter