Breakthrough

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19.

After the three had a long conversation they came to the conclusion that confronting the girl about it was the best way to do it.

So after Nayeon asked where her glasses were, Momo told her they were in the fridge and the older gave her a very weirded out look but continued getting them anyways, they all gathered the others together.

Chaeyoung was sitting between Minas legs, her body rested against the others and the older girl had her arms wrapped around her.

Jeongyeon was standing next to Nayeon, who was still questioning what kind of idiot put her glasses in the gods damn fridge.

Momo and Sana were currently sandwiching the flustered Dahyun.

Sana seemed to destroy Momo with her gaze but the other didn't seem to care one bit.

Jihyo was standing behind the obviously nervous Tzuyu.

She put a hand on her shoulder to try calming the girl down but it didn't do much.

"What's going on?"

The confusion and slight fear was clearly hearable.

Jeonyeong smiled at her.

"You can relax we're not going to jump you or anything. Our intensions are pure and we just want to talk"

"Why? You never wanted to really talk before.."

Tzuyu seemed unsure and Jihyo started rubbing the younger's back.

"And we are sorry for that. I only realised why you are like you are a few hours ago. Well we all agreed that it was time to get this misunderstanding out of the way and start over again."

The others all nodded, even Dahyun, she was still a bit unsure why she was here though.

Tzuyu glanzed to Jihyo but the older didn't say anything just smiled and patted the girls shoulder.

"So here we are. Apologizing for how we acted in the past. We had no right to assume that you are like what rumours say. I hope you can forgive us and accept us as your friends. Everyone that gathered here, minus Dahyun and of course God Jihyo, were in the wrong and want to make things right again."

Jihyo nudged the daughter of Hades.

"I.. . sure I guess.. .?"

She got another bright smile from Jihyo and that was enough to make her try trusting these stupid- these lovable, interesting(in a weird way) and caring people.

They all smiled and Jeongyeon started grinning.

"So now that that's out of the way we have decided to ask you if you'd like to go somewhere to get to know each other better. Like a Café or so."

Another nudge from Jihyo and the slightly skeptical girl agreed.

"Nice! I'm sure Byul-yi unnie has some free time to spare and she's always there if people want to leave for a while."

The daughter of Selene was known for being the more relaxed one out of Yongsun and her.

The slightly older trainer could be chill and act like a child some times but she was still stricter when it came to letting the younger demigods out.

So Byul-yi had decided to acompany demigods when they wanted to go somewhere.

Of course she gave them some privacy and really was only there in case of danger which wasn't often.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter