tHEsE ArE nOt mY KInKs!

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18. 

Chaeyoung's awakening wasn't as peacful as the others. 

Not like their mornings were a lot better though. 

The small girl woke up when her body made contact with the wooden floor. 

She was used to having a railing next to her bed to stop her from falling out but this was not the case this time.

Her face collided with the floor, her feet were still on the bed, her whole body trapped in a blanket, she couldn't wiggle free and she was so close to setting this whole room on fire. 

Yes the daughter of Hepheistos definitely didn't handle alcohol and it's side effects at all.

She'd act like a cranky kid and whine until the pain went away. 

It wasn't helping that she was going to throw up on Dahyun's blanket if she wouldn't free herself soon. 

Thank the gods that Mina was here otherwise Chaeyoung would have been really pissed. 

The older girl freed her and gave her some painkillers which she swallowed immediately, drowing them with water and then nearly coughing them up again. 

Mina looked at her and refrained herself from saying something. 

"Don't say it. I know. I should have listened to you and I will do so in the future. No getting drunk anymore. . At least in the next weeks.." 

The older girl lifted an eyebrow and Chaeyoung sighed in frustration. 

"ok ok. I won't drink too much anymore. As you said before getting wasted is stupid and dangerous. Plus, as a few people have told me, I become a really cranky, whiney and annoying baby during the periode of hangover." 

It was humiliating to say this but after Chaeyoung once got totally drunk and was sent to hospital because she swallowed a dishwasher tablet as a dare, Mina had been there and shoved her fingers down , sounds brutal but kept her alive because she threw up most of the toxic stuff thanks to that, Mina had forced the younger girl to listen to all the others opinion of how Chaeyoung was when she got a hangover and made her repeat the three main things everytime she got wasted. 

Chaeyoung only complained once. 

Lets say after Mina told her off she didn't dare question her again or go against her word ever again. 

The penguin like girl could be really intimidating and serious. 

You really didn't want to get on her bad side. 

Like don't. 

Even death would be a lot nicer. 

Hell was nothing compared to Mina when she was angry. 

Trust Chaeyoung on that one.

"Good. I really don't want to have to visit you in hospital again and shoving my fingers down your throat isn't something i do on a daily basis." 

"Sounds ." 

Chaeyoung smirked but was shut up immediately. 

"Yeah. Seems like you must really enjoy choking on things because apperantly you can't stop yourself from it." 

This sentence could be read wrong in so many ways that the now pretty red girl didn't even try to hear it as a normal statement. 

Because it obviously wasn't. 

"I. . you- yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter