Shy Shy-WhAT!? (Jihyo probably)

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30.

When Tzuyu woke up again no one was around her. The sheets and some clothes were lying on the floor but the other eight girls were missing.

Did she really oversleep? That was so unlikely of her.

Without thinking much about it she got up, made her way to the door and walked down the hallway to the throne room, were muffled chattering was heard from the other side of the entry.

It smellt like pancakes and really pleasant so she didn't really waste any time, opening the door and being rather suprised at what she saw.

Around the big table eight girls and a man with black hair, black beard and totally out of season clothes, sat.

Tzuyu wasn't someone who criticized people's fashion but when said person tried to look cool and young when he's clearly neither, did kind of make her want to throw up. Especially when that person was her Dad. A god. The god of the underworld to be exact.

The man basically looked like someone took a fierce looking biker and dressed him up like a hippi, but left the high boots and leather Jacket on. If you also threw cowboy into that mix you'd get the perfect "Hades" look or more like the perfect "embarassing dad" look as Tzuyu liked to discribe it.

The girl played with the thought of just walking away and avoiding her father but it was already too late.

Old fart saw her. He jumped up from his seat and walked towards Tzuyu with wide open arms.

Hades: "Welcome back my little butterfly. Look at you. So big already! The last time I saw you in person you were as tall as that small puppy cuddly toy you love so much!"

The words made her cringe so much that she just wanted to disappear in that moment and the fact that she could practically feel Jeongyeon's smirk wasn't helping the akward situation.

She mumbled quietly.

Tz: ".. . see that's why I didn't want to visit you. ."

Hades: "Don't be like that, little Tzuyu. I made your favourite pancakes so come and sit down next to your favourite dad."

When Tzuyu saw the puppy shaped sweets decorating an rather childish pink plate she was pretty much certain that the mugs that were placed in front of every chair would probably hurt when thrown at someone.

Let's just say she kept that in mind.

The, at least one head taller girl, did not sit down next to Hades but took a seat as far away as possible. Sadly, the cuttlery and plate didn't look any different there either.

Leaving an now sad and disappointed lord of the underworld behind.

Tzuyu was not going to say that this  man was pouting because otherwise she would most definitely throw up on the spot.

But she had to give him some credit. His pancakes really were the best and it was actually pretty comfortable until Hades spoke again.

He looked directly at Jihyo and smiled. The others stopped eating as soon as he said his first few words.

Ha: "I would have never thought that my little girl would fall for one of my brothers "underlings". Did she tell you already? I will call you daughter in law if you don't mind. You do know that you are practically the only person she dreams of? It's actually quite sweet. I think she really does like yo-"

His sentence was cut off because the mug mentioned before was thrown against his head. Shutting him up real quick.

Tzuyu was standing, her face bright red and she was definitely not happy.

Tz: "You old fart! Stop stalking my dreams and stop spouting nonsense! I-I do not fancy Jihyo in that w-way. Shut your mouth and don't interfere in my life all the time! Can't you be like every other god and just ignore my existence? You don't owe me just because you made some mistakes so please stop trying to pay me back like that."

It was clear that the girl didn't mean it in an hurtful way but instead was just flustered and apparently not ready telling someone the things she didn't even know herself yet. Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter