She was stuck inside the closet twice. This was the second time.

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33. 

How did this even happen?

Dahyun was stuck inside the freaking closet.

Again.

Ok to be fair she never really came out and all but this was not one of those metaphers. 

She was literally stuck inside a closet. Oh and did she mention that Sana was right next to her?

Or more like pressed against her body.

This closet could really only host on person so it was a bit cramped. With a bit Dahyun meant that any sane person would not try to get two people inside there. Why the hell would anyone hide there anyways?

Like no friends, so the broom closet is the best option to find some company? Ok this way of thinking got weird a bit too fast.

Where were we?

Right, closet.

Sana's arms were resting on the pale girl's shoulders and Dahyun's beet red face was lost somewhere in Sanas chest area.

The not-so-pale-anymore girl didn't get rid of the Déjà vu feeling.

Some might want to know how Dahyun got into this rather inconvenient and embarassingly (not like she really complained) familiar situation.

Let her explain.

After Mina had told them that Jeongyeon and Nayeon were finished with the first set of armor, the three girls made their way to the room were Chaeyoung's half sister and (her sisters first wife) the daughter of Aphrodite were currently at. Mina excused herself and went back to Momo and what the others thought also Sana which was, guess what, not the case.

Sounds pretty normal for demigod standerts.

They were only inches away from their destination when someone forcefully pushed a door open and rushed out of the room, dragging a confused Dahyun with her.

Said door nearly knocked out Chaeyoung who quickly dodged it and because of her reflexes, didn't end up with a broken nose or concussion. Good for her.

Suprise, suprise the girl that basically kidnapped Dahyun was no other than Sana who had decided that hiding inside the probably smallest, most dusty and old smelling broom cabinet, which was not bigger than one of these body sized get-trapped-by-some-idiot-bully-and-be-ing-stuck-until-some-saint-soul-frees-you lockers, the pale girl had ever seen/smelled/got the chance to stay in, was a good idea. (That's one dead confusing long sentence. Good luck understanding)

(Of course the whole getting bullied and trapped inside a locker part didn't happen to Dahyun, but it did happen to the totally-not-but-pretty-much traumatized baby tiger. Yeah small or tight spaces kind of freaked the girl out and made her set everything on fire.)

So why exactly did Sana run away and drag her into this mess, literally?

Dahyun didn't know.

Why did Sana think playing hide-and-seek inside this dust bin of a closet was a great idea? Dahyun, again, had not the slightest clue.

Why couldn't she really breath at the moment?

Nope, no answere for that one either-

Whups right, chest area.

Being small wasn't that bad but there were these great disadvantages, like the constant ie traps (badumm tzzz). (These traps aren't too bad if we're honest though)

Ok what Dahyun meant was that everytime someone hugged her she got the, what some people might call, instant gay check pot and was nearly suffocated between the two sacred mountains of lesbiantism.. . Well sometimes they were hills. . but no hate.

s for the stupid people in the back rows. 

(As a small person myself I'll give you tall people some advice. If small people don't like being hugged, by women in this case, it could be that, even if they were interested in the female gender, they do not always enjoy s in their faces. It can get pretty akward for the smaller person and maybe also for the taller one. :) )

Dahyun would have enjoyed the moment maybe a few more minutes or at least stayed like that for a bit longer but since air was kind of something vital and she was, as a sad matter of facts, running out of that, she leaned back to create enough space between them so she could breath.

It wasn't a lot and she was pressed against the closet door, which didn't open.

Yeah even if the pale girl rammed her shoulder against it with quite a lot of force, it wouldn't budge one bit.

They really were trapped and they had disappeard inside a random room, which meant that it could take some time until someone found and opened the door for them.

So basically,  Dahyun was going to be pressed against the most attractive woman she had ever seen for gods know how long. This palace was huge.

This was going to be fun.

Not.

This felt a bit like these cliche love stories were the main character and the love interest are locked inside a tight space together, only difference, the shy person, Dahyun in this story, had the label "useless lesbian" stuck on her face.

Chaeyoung was so going to make fun of her if she'd ever find out. Dahyun could not give Chaeyoung the satisfaction so she was not going to let her know about this.

How on earth was she going to even survive the next 10 seconds in there?

She was probably not going to last that long but why not at least know why the hell she had to die inside a closet?

So she asked as nicely and carefully as possible.

Da: ".. .Sana why the actual are we trapped inside a freaking closet."

Hey, she never said that she was, at the moment, capable of asking in a nicer way. Like she mentioned before. As carefully as possible.

Da: "And why for the love of all the gods that are currently sitting around and probably talking, did you even drag me inside."

Sa: "Jeongyeon and Nayeon did something your eyes should not see."

Dahyun gave her the: what the look.

Sa: "You know. . .when people care a lot for each other and they are really close.. . things happen. ."

Da: "Wha-?"

Sana sighed and looked straight into the others eyes.

Sa: "There was screaming, clothes, fingers . . .and liquid. . Nayeon was pretty close to passing out. . .you really don't want to ever have to see that.."

Ok what-

Da: "Why would they do that . . .there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter