Real beginnings

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23.

Tzuyu really hoped that the entry her father had created years ago was still there.

The god of the underworld had a special key that could open an entry wherever he wanted to but he liked closing them after some time.

And some time it had been indeed.

Six years to be exact.

Six years ago, when she was 13 years old, Tzuyu had begged her father to open an entry to the upper world after staying in the underworld for the past three years.

Looking after a demigod, your kid, wasn't something gods would usually do. Especially no one from the big three.

That, however, didn't stop Hades from taking his 10 year old daughter in.

Maybe it was because he felt somewhat guilty for what had happened to his little girl.

Tzuyu did feel thankful to him even if there was a dark emptiness that grew bigger because of all the rumours spread about her that were mainly caused by Hades being her father. This way of thinking was unfair and stupid but the still ten year old part of her said otherwise.

She did nearly die because of the fact that she was his daughter and she something like that couldn't be forgotten easily.

People could be horrible and unfair even to a child.

The god of the underworld was sure that giving her to a family of demigods could work but after they realised that the sweet innocent Tzuyu was his daughter their characters changed just like that.

That wasn't the reason, however, why the 19 year old girl didn't want to go visit her Dad or ever introduce him to her "friends". He was dying to know what kind of people they were. (badumm)

Hades was good at reading people like an open book and he didn't stop from saying what came to his mind.

He really was his own person.. .

If that was a good or bad thing was for the others to decide.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted by an annoying voice, she didn't really want to hear this early in the morning,

To put it bluntly.

It was Nayeon.

Not like she hated the girl or anything it was just that. . they started. . .their "friendship" from the wrong foot. .

Na: "So . . how do we enter the underworld?"

Je: "I would guess a big door,. . .idiot."

Jihyo sighed and Mina joined her.

Na: "Don't call me idiot, stupid. You can't really expect there to be a door, in the middle of nowhere, to the underworld or something."

That's when Tzuyu had finally confin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter