From enemies to. . friends?

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39. 

(sorry for mistakes) 

Deep breaths were the only things Dahyun could do without losing her .

Everything felt just so embarrassing and because she was not the only one that had rather bright red cheeks at the moment, the whole situation became even more unbearably. 

Sana had managed not to fall on the dirty ground but also seemed a bit irritated.

Sa: "So. . .you're telling us that we should trust you and believe you after all the things that happened?" 

She looked as sceptical as her voice sounded. 

Da: "You know Chungha. . that's kinda hard to do. . . I mean you did try to kill me-" 

Chungha: "I didn't try to kill you! I was trying to safe you!" 

Sa: "By attacking her and her friends? What a great taktic." 

Yes, the person that interrupted the two girls was no other than one of Artemis hunters, Chungha. (If u can't remember she was the one that tried to hunt Dahyun down in one of the previous chapters. It was quite at the beginning.) 

Now it was Chungha's turn to be irritated. 

Chungha: "I understood alright. The way we tried to get Dahyun back was not the best but it was an order from lady Artemis so we couldn't just not do it. But that's not the point here. What I've been trying to say for the past few minutes is that the Gods have been trapped and we have to free them, otherwise, chaos will take over." 

Sa: "We heard you the first twenty times. Saying it again won't change the fact that you can't be trusted." 

Sana was leaning against one of the trees and she was currently staring at Chungha who was kneeling on the ground. 

Dahyun, who was biting her fingernails, a habbit Sana hated but Dahyun just wouldn't stop, stood a bit futher away from them, rethinking the whole situation. 

Da: "What if she's saying the truth...my . . . stepmother, talked about something simular too.?" 

She had been scared to ask this question but it just wouldn't leave her alone. 

There was silence for a while, only the quiet chattering from the others back at the camp could be heard. 

Sa: "If what she's saying is true. . . then we are doomed already." 

Chungha: "Please, listen. You must have noticed too. No one can reach the 12 major gods! They all went to the Olympus and never returned."

Sa: "You know the meeting could just take longer, right?" 

Chungha: "Only a few gods like each other so they made a rule, so no one would kill another. A meeting with the 12 main gods: "Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Apollo, Demeter, Heph
aestos, Artemis, Ares, Athena, Hermes, Dionysus, Aphrodite"  sha'll never take longer than 4 days. The meeting started weeks ago." 

Da: ". . . .Sana. . .Do you still remember . .when we were in the underworld. . Hades suddenly left for a meeting  . . that has been weeks ago and we haven't heard anything from any god so far. . Plus.. . my step mom did say the gods wouldn't go anywhere anytime soon. . ." 

Sana sighed frustrated. 

Sa: "But where could they be trapped? I don't know of a place like that." 

Chungha: "I'm pretty sure I know where to look." 

Da: "You know were they are trapped?" 

Chungha: "I don't know exactly but I have my reasons to believe that they actually never left the Olympus-" 

Sa: "You're saying they are being held at the Olympus." 

Even through the darkness Chungha's nods could be seen. 

For the next few minutes it was totally silent. As a matter of facts it was too quiet. 

Before neither of the three could react, Tzuyu had emerged from the darkness and pinned Chungha with one smooth motion to the ground, the others formed a protective circle around Sana and Dahyun. 

Je: "Stay back Dahyun" 

Dahyun was as suprised as Sana and also a bit touched. 

Chungha would have kicked Tzuyu off if her face hadn't been pressed to the ground. The daughter of Hades stared the other down and seemed pleased with the results. She had officially, fully recovered from her injuries.  

Na: "Chaeyoung, Momo make sure that there aren't more artemis puppets lurking around!" 

The two quickly walked away, checking if more Artemis huntress' had followed Chungha. 

Mi: "Sana, Dahyun are you alright?" 

Chungha was still struggling to break three, which only made Tzuyu tighten her grip. 

Chungha: "Let go of me. I'm not here to harm you." 

Tz: "Well good for us bad for you I guess? Cause I'm here to harm you." 

A lot was just talk and empty threats but that didn't mean that Tzuyu didn't sound confincing. 

Chungha: "I'm warning you. Don't get cocky or you might regret it." 

Tz: "Oh?" 

Finally Dahyun stopped just standing there watching and opened . 

Da: "It's alright Tzuyu. . .She's here to talk and she's alone. . .You of all people must have known that already though." 

Tzuyu didn't answer but finally let go of the other girl. 

Chungha stood up and brushed away the dust from her pants. 

The daughter of Hades and the daughter of Poseidon stared at each other before ignoring their presences. 

Being nice and affectionate to once family just wasn't a thing amongst either demigods nor gods. 

Cause if being affectionate meant having children with a family member or trying to kill each other, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter