Finally someones stating the obvious!

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17.

Jeongyeon awoke because of a  rather uncomfortable weight pressing against her body.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she was greeted by brown hair and wuat she assumed to be a human on top of her.

Her head hurt and she was pretty close to throwing up, so she pushed the person, apparently Nayeon who was currently being spooned by the sleeping Momo, away, revealing a wet spot on Jeongyeon's shirt.

"oh my gods. ."

The second oldest couldn't believe it.

That cute-stupid-precious-annoying bunny had ing drooled on her.

She wasn't that angry though because there were far more suspicious substances on her clothes and there was still the fact that Jeongyeon had also drooled on the older girl before so they were even.

Gladly the after effects of the alcohol never were that severe when she drank so she could handle the pain quite well and she got drunk a lot when she was younger. She stopped after she met Nayeon. The older girl didn't like Jeongyeon's recless acting so made her quit.

By throwing the bottles at her.

The scar the younger had by her eyebrow was caused because of one of the bottles that hit the wall behind her.

Nayeon did apologize but somewhat the other girl was kind of thankful. 

Because of these actions Jeongyeon stopped being so reckless and started actually thinking when acting.

Well most of the time that is.

"Speak of the devil"

Nayeon opened her eyes, sat up while growning and held her head.

"I hate you Jeongyeon."

After she said that she wanted the older lied back down again.

Her head resting an Jeongyeon's lap because the girl sat up as soon as the older did.

Since she was kind of not capable of getting up she started recalling what exactly had happened the other night.

They all got drunk, then there was a black area, Jeongyeon had no idea what the happened during that periode.

Afterwards they brought Jisoo and the others to their rooms.

Jihyo carried boxes, Jeongyeon Momo and Nayeon was on the back of Tzuyu. ..

Tzuyu..

Was this the alcohol playing tricks on her or did the girl actually whine when they were together.

Surely not.

Right?

It confused her a lot.

Tzuyu always pushed everyone away and carefully closed off her feelings.

There was usually no way to read the girl.

Could it be that the rumours surrounding the daughter of Hades really were just that?

Rumours?

Ok that was way too much thinking and way too confusing but Jeongyeon felt like this was important to discuss with herself.

She wanted to hit herself.

Did she really listen to stupid rumours.

Of course they all tried to befriend the young girl but it was clear as day that they had their doubts.

If even Chaeyoung, the queen of being oblivious, saw that then there was probably a big chance that Tzuyu did so too.

And who would want to befriend someone who doesn't trust you one bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter