Roomates and a lot of names and numbers.

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5. 

The rest of the day was alright.

Nothing really flashy happened. It was Sunday after all and even in the world of demigods a free day wasn't something they would just not have. 

Dahyun learnt that most of the kids came here when they were around thirteen or twelve years old. (A few special cases were different.) The younger generation didn't ,however, stay at the same trackt as the older kids did. But sometimes demigods came sooner or later it usually dependet on were and how they grew up. 

There was a system behind this place but apperantly only a few had bothered to actually read the 7 books about it. 

Jihyo and Mina were the only people Dahyun knew so far that had actually read them all. 

Tzuyu for example had stopped after the fith and Jiyho couldn't motivate her enough to continue. 

Another thing that was rather fascinating to Dahyun, was that there weren't any real "Teachers". This place was built only a few decades ago and that by some halfbloods that were done with running around. 

The older and more expirienced  demigods for example in combat, trained the others. 

They showed them the basics, how to control their powers or how to kill monsters in the fastest and the most efficient way.

It was also important to know how long each individuelle had stayed there. 

On every door in the dormitory, the names of the people living there and the information on how long they'd been there, was displayed. 

The names were engraved into a metal piece that was nailed to the door frame and an bronze number was above it. 

The numbers went up to ten and after that the bronze would be replaced by silver. 

Again till ten and after that it would be changed to gold. 

So if you had an silver 2 that meant that you've been there for 12 years and if it was gold than 22 years. 

Only few had silver numbers and a lot less had gold. 

The second floor was basically the dormitory. It seemed rather old fashioned but suprisingly nothing really shoutet: "Hey! We love greek mythology." 

It was a long hallway with countless wooden doors. 

Currently Dahyun was walking next to Sana. The others had decided to go to their rooms and Jihyo had asked Sana to looke after the pale girl.

So basically babysit her and bring the girl to her room. 

"I hope you don't mind company because you are going to room with someone." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter