How to fail getting your kicked

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10.

Dahyun felt like the world was crashing down on her.

Yongsun had asked her to fight.

This time she couldn't talk herself out of it.

The way the older pulled it off was kind of like an open execusion.

Everyone from the group was sitting on one table, eating talking and minding their own buisness when Byul-yi and Yongsun approached them. 

Dahyun knew what Yongsun was planning as soon as she stood in front of her.

"Tomorrow one of the newer kids would fight. Do you want to give it a try?"

Of course the others heard and started to encourage her. Saying things like.

"Come on Dahyun show us how strong you are."

"I'm sure you can kick !"

"C'mon better fight against that newbie and show her how it's done."

When Dahyun tried to say that she was new too they just ignored her.

There were only two options.

Fight or let everyone down and make herself a laughing stock.

It was basically social suizide declining the offer and Dahyun was definitely not going down without a fight.

So she accepted.

Later that day she was sitting on her bed. She was stressed.

When Sana came to talk to her she could see how worried Dahyun was.

The older tried to get Dahyun to open up and tell her what was wrong but the girl didn't say a word.

This was a tough situation and Dahyun knew it. It was not going to be easy.

After Sana had left Dahyun had got up and took out a silver pendant. She hold it tight and in the next moment she had a silver bow in her hand.

Did she really have to use it?

It was her personal bow and a gift from her mother.

She didn't like using it. Not because it was from Artemis but because it was in a lot of ways better than normal bows.

As soon as she wanted to shoot an arrow, that was automatically created when she pulled at the string, it would zoom in and she could hit even the tiniest target.

She would rather fight with her two daggers.

She turned her hand, that was holding the item and the silver bow shrinked back to its original pendant form.

Dahyun had no idea how she was supposed to win this.

Was her only option really losing?

As much as she didn't want to let that happen it was probably the most intelligent way to solve this problem.

"You can do it, Dahyun just believe in your failing abilities."

Sleep didn't come easy for the pale girl that night.

She was constantly thinking about what was going to happen the next day.

Eventually sleep must have gotten the better of her because soon after she had closed her eyes she was shaken awake by her nice but annoying roomate.

"Yah. Dahyun get your lazy out of bed you have a fight to win."

The smaller girl was currently brushing her teeth and was totally rocking the bed hair look.

After some complaining and being threatened to be thrown out of the room without anything else but her pyjamas, the now a bit more awake girl got ready for the day.

The Arena was packed full.

"Great.. ."

There were a few farmiliar faces but most of the people that were there were total strangers to Dahyun.

Since her oponent didn't now from which god/goddess she was, Dahyun wasn't allowed to know from whom the girl was either.

Before Dahyun was mentally prepared enough the arena gates were already opened.

Yongsun's voice could be heard across the whole arena.

"I'm counting on a fair fight. The person that goes down first loses. You are allowed to use all the abilities you have and weapons you brought with you. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter