Wounds from the past

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36. 

Sana was a totally caught by suprise when Momo touched her shoulder.  Automatically she flinched backwards. 

Mo: "It's just me Sana-chan." She smiled, unbothered by the others reaction and gently started drawing symbols on her arm. 

Just like that, Sana calmed down. Momo knew exactly how her close friends ticked. 

In their small group of childhood friends, her, Sana and Mina, Momo was the one that saved the both of them and kept them from hurting themselves. 

Mina not directly, since Sana was mainly the person that helped the younger, but without Momo, Sana would have never been capable of supporting someone else. 

Back then, Sana wasn't even able to support herself. 

Even if the blonde out of the trio did not admit it and no one ever said it out loud, Mina leaving them for four years (they were 15 at the time), even if it was just temporarily, took a great toll on Sana -On both of them. 

Of course they had to accept that this was Mina's choice, but that didn't keep them from worrying or really  supporting the idea. 

It was quite often that Sana would be lost in thoughts, really jumpy too. 

Momo would like to say that she acted that way because she was in general an easily scared girl, but sadly this was not always that way. 

It was foolish of letting Sana fall into this sick and toxic relationship. For gods sake she was only 13 at that time and that useless twisted boy was 17. 

That should have been the first red flag, but then again they were only children. They didn't know how cruel the real world could be. All they saw was a happy Sana and that made Mina and Momo happy too. 

At first everything seemed alright. He was a lovely boy, always sweet and caring, but after the first month of them being together passed, he changed. 

It was only slightly at the beginning. The way his gaze lingered a bit longer than usual on everyone that came near Sana. How he started inviting himself to gatherings or sleepovers everytime Sana was joining.

Slowly, he started taking control over her life. 

It was Sana's first relationship, Momo and Mina had also never been in one before, so they didn't know when that boy started crossing lines. 

If only Momo had started seeing the bruises on Sanas wrists sooner or if only she had realised how much distance between the three of them had grown. 

If Momo had noticed that the boy had been forcing Sana to stay by his side, maybe she could have saved her friend from being dragged down this awfully, dark and unhealthy path. 

Sana never told anyone that her life had become a mess. Of course she was scared that the boy would break her wrists if he found out that she had talked to someone without him being there. 

It took nearly one and a half years until she finally broke. 

One and a half years until Momo saw her boyfriends true colours and called the cops on him without thinking twice. 

One and a half years until Sana was saved. 

He never forced her into anything ual and he only hurt Sana's wrist by holding on to them as hard as possible when she'd do something he didn't like or aprove of. He never hit her or abused her body. He did ,however, abuse the younger's mind. 

Telling her that talking to others was bad or convincing her that she belonged to him. 

He took advantage of the girls age, making her believe that everything in their relationship was normal. 

Maybe if Sana had parents, not just a single father that worked all day, she could have known that this wasn't love anymore, but she didn't. 

This was a dark time in Sana's life but the worst was yet to come. 

It all started when they figured out who they really were and what they were capable of. 

Slowly Sana dawned what had really caused everything and it started to eat the girl up from the inside. 

When Mina left them Sana fell apart and did the one thing she should have never done. 

She blamed herself for everything. 

It was when she started connecting a few things. 

Her way of getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter