Promise?

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just. . . Just ignore the mistakes ... 

-------

Chapter 37.

Jihyo was currently sitting on the front step of the Hirai household.

Her back was pressed against the cold brick wall and she looked at the sky, counting stars to keep her mind from wandering.

It had been two days now. Two days and Tzuyu was still not waking up.

Even if Momo's mother told them that Tzuyu was seriously injured, Jihyo worried.

Usually, after a demigod got ambrosia or nectar they would be fine soon after.

She sighed and started rubbing her arms. It was a rather cold night and she had been sitting here for quite some time.

Don't get her wrong. The others were the ones that had forced her to leave Tzuyu's side. It was understandable even though Jihyo was totally against it. Anyone would worry for their friends if they'd not sleep for two days.

She was actually enjoying the piece and quiet when suddenly the door next to her was pulled open.

Jihyo wipped her head around, her eyes darting around until her gaze landed on light brown, whitish, hair.

Ji: "Dahyun? What's-"

The younger girl didn't let her finish her sentence.

Da: "She's awake unnie!"

Those words made Jihyo's whole world turn. Without wasting any time she got up and quickly walked passed Dahyun into the house.

She opened the door zu Momo's room and their she was.

A sitting, smiling Tzuyu, next to her there were Sana, Mina, Jeongyeon and Momo, all trying to fit into the small room.

Tzuyu's expression lit up when she saw Jiyho.

Tz: "Unnie." Her voice was only a whisper.

Slowly the older made her way towards Tzuyu, she stopped in front of her bed and after a few seconds of just looking at the girl, she pulled her closer and hugged her.

Mina decided that this was probably a good moment to leave the two of them alone and pushed the others, that did not complain for once, out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Tz: "Unnie?-"

Ji: "You idiot!"

Tzuyu was a bit suprised and taken aback. She didn't expect that "you idiot" would the first thing she was going to hear from her.

Ji: "You stupid idiot!"

Tears fell onto Tzuyu's shoulder and she didn't dare look into the others eyes.

Ji: "You won't believe how worried I was! You were going to die, because I let you go fight a giant alone! I wouldn't have forgiven myself if you hadn't woken up again!?"

Tz: "I-"

Ji: "No, don't say anything. I know what happened during the fight. You didn't go full on out. You idiot tried to fight with only a sword and a shield. I also know why you did it and it makes me happy and pains me at the same time."

Tzuyu didn't say anything, it would only work Jihyo up more. It only took the older one look to know why Tzuyu hadn't fought with the powers of her father.

She didn't want to use them because she didn't want to danger her friends.

This ,however, automatically meant that she didn't mind dying. Well that's what Jihyo must think at the moment.

Ji: "Just why? We would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter