First Impression

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Thank you for being my new mentors! I’ll do my best and I won’t disappoint you guys!” You bowed once again.

“We’re glad that we’re able to have you as a student or a junior of ours. We saw your audition tapes and your rehearsal videos.” Sunggyu mentioned. You all hung around the room, talking about everything.

“You should’ve debuted a long time ago!” Woohyun complimented.

You laughed, “Ah, thank you.”

“Do you think maybe you can show us your dancing and singing right now? We know it’s only eight in the morning, but we’re very curious and we definitely want to see what we’re working with.” Sunggyu requested. The other members didn’t talk very much.

“Ah, ummm.. Sure. I guess so.” You were still very shy, “I’ll sing first then.” Sungyeol went to the computer and played a song that you chose to sing. The boys sat in front of you just like an audience. You were so nervous that you were going to crack and completely embarrass yourself in front of them.

The music flowed out of the speakers and sound systems. You stood up nice and straight for your body to circulate your breathing. You got yourself ready to sing.

We used to love. Please don’t make me cry~ To me, it’s only you. When I close my eyes, I see you~ When I block my ears, I hear you~

You sang T-Ara and Davichi’s song. This song had so many high and long notes that you were afraid that you might just crack. But you figured that it’s something that Infinite will remember.

Like a professional, you sang looking at the audience, which was Infinite; connecting with them. You weren’t stiff and swayed with the lyrics. Your facial expressions matched the song. Once you were done singing, Infinite gave you a round of applause, “Wow! That was amazing!” Sungyeol praised.

“It gave me goosebumps!” Woohyun said, pointing to his arms.

“Sounded better than Sunggyu hyung.” Sungjong said, causing y

Please log in to read the full chapter