That Night

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Please, don't cry anymore.." Hoya sniffed as he wiped away his remaining tears from trying to comfort you, knowing the pain you're going through, "It to see you cry like this." You laid your head on his lap, still crying a bit here and there. Hoya your hair as he spoke, "Please don't cry. It'll make oppa cry."

You giggled a slight, "Okay, I'll try not to cry." His cute fingers ran through your long hair, comforting you.

A smile lit on Hoya's face as he heard you giggle, "The sound of your giggle is exactly what makes everything better."

Once again, you laughed. You didn't say anything else, just wanting to live in this moment between you and Hoya. He continued to grasp your hair and started to hum to Entrust, one of your favorite songs from Infinite, "You like this song, don't you?" He asked.

"Yup, it's my favorite song from you guys. Hum some more." You grinned in Hoya's lap. He continued humming. There was nothing more soothing than this. It was so... Precious. Nothing's better than to be cheered up by being hummed to after crying your eyes out.

Hoya hummed the song so sweetly, causing you to smile then laugh, "Are you laughing at me?" Hoya joked.

"Anio." You said.

You didn't realize that you've been crying for almost half an hour and Hoya's been with you since then. You looked at the clock and it was almost ten o'clock, "Shouldn't you be at home?" You asked.

"I'll go home once you're cheered up completely."

"I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am." You smiled. All of this reminded you of that night Hoya and you were hanging out in your bedroom. Suddenly, it brought you more smiles. Why did it seem like you're forgetting about L?

Hoya sighed, "Why can't I have you?" He whispered.

"What?" You respond

Please log in to read the full chapter