Angels

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and Hoya walked down to the cafeteria together. He held you around the waist for support... And just an excuse to hold you, "Wah!! Jooyeonie!" The boys greeted, "Are you okay?" "It's nice to see you that you're okay!" "We were worried about you!"

"Hi, guys." You were speechless with their greeting. You took a seat next to Sungyeol and Hoya.

"I'll get you some food." Hoya offered and bolted for the buffet line to get you your food and his.

"So Jooyeon, how are you feeling? Do you remember everything from that night?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm feeling okay. A little dizzy and still in some pain. And yes, I remember almost everything from that night. Dongwoo oppa, thanks for paying off my medical bill along with Hoya oppa. I really appreciate it. And to all of you, thanks for saving me that night. I definitely appreciate you guys for that, too." You bowed.

"Awh, don't worry about that. We'd do anything for you." Woohyun mentioned.

"And plus, your story made the headlines! 'Infinite becomes heroes,' 'Teenage girl helped in the hands of Infinite,' 'Infinite boys saves a life.' And we saw the comments on those articles, it's all about how they hope you're okay. Aren't Inspirits great?" Sungyeol explained. You felt grateful to Infinite's fans as well.

Soon, Hoya returned with your plate of food. And all of it was yours to devour. Man, were you hungry! "Eat up, sweet cake." Hoya smiled.

"Gomawo, oppa." You said and began to inhale the food. Literally. You ate and ate.

"Be careful. You can't eat too much. It'll expand your abdominal muscles. You want it to heal." Sunggyu said.

"Mhm. It's okay." You shoved more food into your mouth.

"So um, Jooyeon. Police and investigators are trying to find out who did th

Please log in to read the full chapter