Thank You

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

The boys hopped into their van and headed to your apartment building, "WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! SHIN JOOYEON IS GOING TO DEBUT!!!!!" Sungyeol shouted in the car.

The boys laughed, "Man, I can't believe this. We created an idol in just two months." Sungjong said.

"She's going to be so stoked about it. We should surprise her. Make like we have bad news, and then whoop out the debut notification out of nowhere. That will really make her smile." Woohyun suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea! We should tell her that.... Um.. That we can no longer be her mentors. Then she'll be upset, then we'll pull out the notification." Sungyeol planned. They started to plan and shout about the idea.

"Wah, I'm so excited. No one can laugh, arraso?" Woohyun agreed. And soon, they were right outside your apartment building.

You were dozing off to a drama you were watching in your living room. It was L's drama, "Wah, she's pretty." You said to yourself as you watched the main female character, "I'm surprised she isn't paired up with L oppa."

Even still, you were bored out of you mind. Just wanting to get out of your apartment. And right then, there was a knock at your door,  "Maybe that's Suzy and Minzy." You thought as you slowly got up from your couch and walked over to the door to answer it.

And suddenly, you saw Infinite, "Bwoh? What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys had schedules." You said, looking confused. The boys looked sad and upset but you didn't know why. But this was all part of their plan to surprise you, which you didn't know about.

"Jooyeon, we need to talk." Dongwoo said, looking sad.

"Um, okay? Come in." You slowly walked back to your couch and sat down. The gathered around you and sat down as well, "What do you guys need to talk about?"

Woohyun spoke, "It's about the both of us. Infinit

Please log in to read the full chapter