Aftermath

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

After I spoke with the doctor, he let me rest a bit in the room.

As of right now, my leg is still in pain. I've never been through this before and to hear that I can't dance for a whole month is just devastating. For the past four years, I didn't go a day without dancing. I'm not even allowed to walk around a lot. All of this just pushes my debut date even further all because of my stupid leg!

It just goes to show how far I can be pushed, and I can't be pushed too far. I don't want it that way. I want to be pushed to my very limit, to become stronger. And how am I supposed to do that with this wacky leg of mine?! I felt so useless and weak. I blame myself for getting injured.

As I was laying on the bed, my ankle was wrapped up and my knee had a brace, I leaned my head on the wall, feeling so stupid and retarded. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to go back to the rehearsal room.

A useless tear was released from my eye, "Why am I crying?" I whispered, "Hah, I am weak." I started to put myself down. I don't know why. But I did. This was all for my debut and to be injured while being a trainee is not helpful, "I try to push myself. I try to be as strong as those boys. I try to prove myself that I'm not worth to be held back for debut. I try. And this is what I get for trying; a sprained ankle and a buckled knee." I stated. Another tear came out.

Suddenly, Infinite walked in. I immediately wiped away the remaining tears. Each of them walked in, seeing me like this, "Wow.. Jooyeon.." Woohyun said softly.

I didn't know what to say, "So what did the doctor say?" Sunggyu asked.

I took a deep breath, "He said that I can't dance for a whole month, during then I have to keep my brace on. I'll probably be able to dance full out without feeling the pain in a month and a half. I have to take medication to serve my leg to heal." I said.

"Look, if I pushed you too hard to the point where this-" Hoya said. But I cut him off.<

Please log in to read the full chapter