Debut - April 5, 2012

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Next day*

Turns out, you're going on tour with Infinite for their Third Invasion World Tour coming in the fall. In the mean time, you had plans to promote and all of that debut stuff.

But today... Today is a special day. Your first dry-rehearsal day at Inkigayo. You were really nervous and sort of off. The whole Suzy thing happening, Bora giving you more stress, your debut coming up TOMORROW, and just everything else that's stacking up on your shoulders.

And still, you had no choice but to go along with it and roll with the punches, "Jooyeon, you're doing good. Let's just run it over one more time and you'll be done for the day." The Inkigayo director said.

On a count of three, you began singing once again.

You blew through the song amazingly as usual and the director said that you're free to go home. You were glad that your dry-rehearsal went well, but hoping that it'll be phenomenal tomorrow for your debut, "Suzy, I wish you were here." You thought.

*Debut*

"Jooyeonie!" "Wakey-wakey!" "Get out of bed already!" "This girl is one sleepy head." "Jooyeon, rise and shine!" "You know what today is, right?" You woke up to a big fuss in your bedroom.

Your eyes slightly opened. Opened to see that Infinite was in your bedroom trying to wake you up, "Bwoh? Yah! What are you guys doing in my room?!" You startled.

"We're here to wake you up and take you to the Inkigayo studio. IT'S YOUR DEBUT!" Sungjong cheered. And it finally knocked you in your face; it's your debut today.

You blinked, "Wah, chinjja. It really is my debut." You said.

"Yeah, so get up! You can't be late for these things. We're taking you to the studio and we'll be here for your whole performance." Hoya smiled.

You immediately got out of bed.

Your heart was racing for the whole time you were getting ready in hair and makeup in the dressing room of Inkigayo. You were nervous to death, just hoping and praying that you won't screw this up. Meaning, you hoped that this whole Suzy thing doesn't overwhelm you. You had to push all of your troubles away and just focus on that stage. You need to focus.

The second you step on that stage is the second you debut.

Your makeup artist was just finishing up the final touches to your makeup, "Jooyeon, are you ready? We need you ten minutes." Hoya said.

"Nae. I'm ready." You took a deep breath.

"The boys are waiting in the guess room to watch your performance." Hoya noticed that you looked really scared, "You look... Really nervous."

You nodded, "Yup. I am. I just want to get it over with."

"The stage is yours. Don't forget everything we taught you. Keep beat, inhale and exhale, remember all of the lyrics, try not to fall with th

Please log in to read the full chapter