True Lies

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

As for the boys, they headed over to Woollim to mentor Bora, "Where have you guys been? I've been sitting here for almost an hour and a half!" Bora scolded.

Each member shook their head, "Yah, we had to go to the hospital. Relax, will you?" Sungyeol hissed.

"Hospital? For what? Couldn't you guys have told me about that first?" Bora ed once more.

"Hey, can you calm down? We're hungry, tired, and short tempered. We were at the hospital for practically two days straight so can you shut your blabbing for once and just get your training over with for today?" Hoya scolded back. He was the most tired out of the boys.

"Did you really need to say it like THAT, hyung?" L said.

"Yes. Because if I didn't, then she wouldn't shut up, now would she?" Hoya said.

"Well that's not any way to talk to a girl like that. More so, a girl who's your junior and your boss's daughter."

"Why do you keep defending Bora like that? I don't get it, Myungsoo. I'll never understand that. How can you stand there and help her when she has her own mouth, one HELL of a mouth of her own to defend herself with. Will you shut up?" Hoya broke to his breaking point. He's officially down with L and Bora's attitude.

"Yeah well still, I understand that you're angry with the whole thing. She'll be okay. And I'm sorry but Bora's our junior now." L said, referring to you and your safety.

"I don't care if Bora's our junior. I'm more co

Please log in to read the full chapter