L Oppa

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

During your dance training, Hoya seemed.. The same. As if nothing happened with you two last night. Not like you had strong feelings for him. At least not yet. But you would've thought that he'd be a lot sweeter with you just like last night. But he wasn't. You thought that maybe it's because Dongwoo is with you guys, but still... You expected something different. Hoya made it seem like nothing happened between you guys. And it shocked you. Completely.

But as the day went on, nothing special happened. You went through your intense training and ate late dinner with them that came from the managers. It was almost sundown and so, you headed home, "Thank you guys for the great training. Have a nice night. Bye!" You said, leaving the rehearsal room. Maybe this time you won't miss the bus.

You left and got onto the bus, thankful that you didn't miss it. You reached your apartment  building when L suddenly called you, "Jooyeonie, meet me at the playground in the Chunchang park." He said immediately.

"What? Why?" You asked.

"Just meet me there. I'm on my way already."

"Hmm, fine." You agreed. You walked over to the Chunchang park that was nearby your place. You were so confused as to why L needed to meet you here. By the time you reached the park, you spotted L on one of the swings, smiling at you, "What are you doing here, oppa? Shouldn't you be with the others?" You questioned, hoping onto the swing next to L.

"Yeah, but I got away for awhile. I wanted to chat with you." L said.

"Aha, we could've just texted." You giggled. It seems like Hoya and L are interested in you, but of course, you were oblivious to that and just thought they were nice to you.

"But I'd rather hear your voice. In person." L flirted, making you smile, "Look, I know Hoya hyung visited you last night." Your stomach dropped a bit. You felt uncomfortable, thinking that you and Hoya meeting last night should've been a secret since he... Kissed you, "Did he do something to you?" L curiously asked.

"What do you mean? And how do you know he visited me?"

"Hah, never mind. Knowing Hoya hyung, he probably already made a move on you." He mentioned. He didn't look at you, he simply just stared out in the open. You were spe

Please log in to read the full chapter