Rude Awakening

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I've been stuck at this hospital for hours now. It's almost four in the morning. I'm in the waiting room with Minzy who's dozing off in an uncomfortable chair. I'm hungry. I want to shower. I'm so tired. And I have a photo shoot in about four hours. How am I supposed to last through that?

Suzy is undergoing some surgery right now. I'm not even sure what they're trying to do to her. But whatever it is, I hope that it saves her life. That's all I want right now.

My eyelids felt like the heaviest thing in the world right now, "Minzy-yah, I have to go home. I need to." You gently woke up Minzy.

"Bwoh? Oh.. Arraso. Sorry for keeping you here so long, but I'm going to stay here and wait for Suzy. I understand that you have work tomorrow, right?" Minzy mentioned.

"Yeah. And I'm sorry I have to leave. But I really need to get home. Thanks for staying here with Suzy. The second I'm done with the photo shoot is the second I'll come over. Get some rest, okay?" I her hair. She looked so tired.

"Mhm. Okay unnie. I'll see you later. Good night, get home safe." Minzy said, then set her head down to rest. As for me, I just decided to walk home since the hospital is just a couple blocks away from my apartment.

Don't worry, I'll make sure no sneaks up behind me in any alley way. Actually, I'm NOT going in any alley way. I stayed on the main street.

Plus, I'm going to miss walking out in the public normally and casually.

I reached my apartment and took a quick shower and ate some Instant Udon Noodles.

Great, something to remind me of L.

Anyway, I just wanted to sleep.

*Next morning*

My alarm set off at seven in the morning. It didn't even feel like I slept! Three to four hours of sleep does no justice for me. Man, I was dreading for the day. And I was still worried for Suzy.

I had no choice but

Please log in to read the full chapter