Hand Of Truth Game

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wah! I like this outfit! This is it!" Woohyun took out a white sweater with black stripes, with blue denim shorts, and black combat boots for you to wear.

"This is so cute!" Sungjong praised.

"I know, right? She'll look good in this." L said, handing you the outfit.

"Okay, well thanks for picking out my outfit." You laughed. You took the clothes and held it, waiting for the boys to get out of your room. But they just stared at you, "Umm, oppas. I need to get dressed. So... GET OUT, PLEASE." You said and smiled.

"Ah, that's right. We'll be in your living room." They said.

"Finally, they're out." You thought. You got dressed into the outfit they gave you and did your makeup and hair. You packed your brown leather shoulder bag and headed out, "Okay, I'm ready." You said.

They looked at you and smiled, "See? I knew this would look good on her." Sungjong praised once more.

L couldn't get his eyes off of you, same as for Hoya as the others talked about where to go to eat. L realized that Hoya kept staring at you, "Hyung." L said, tapping Hoya's shoulder.

"Huh?" Hoya replied.

L laughed it off, feeling uncomfortable, "Oh, let's go to a waffle house!" Dongwoo suggested.

"Yeah, let's go there." You smiled

"Arraso, Jooyeon wants to go there. Let's go!" Sunggyu said. You guys headed outside the apartment building and got into the van with Infinite's manager in the driver's seat. They told him where to go and you guys went straight to the waffle house.

The waffle house was already open so you guys got a table for eight. The managers went to go eat somewhere else. The waffle house was located down the street from the shopping mall, so you all were planning to walk there after breakfast. You sat between L and Hoya.

After you guys ordered your food, it suddenly got awkward, "Why's i

Please log in to read the full chapter