Another Training Day

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You woke up, having the best sleep you've had in the past couple of months. You opened yours eyes and stretched out your arms, thinking everything that happened with you and Hoya earlier was just a dream, "That was the best dream ever." You said to yourself. But then you thought back, thinking that everything seemed way too real to be a dream, "No, it wasn't a dream.. Hoya actually.... Kissed me." You smiled, not believing it, but actually liking it. Maybe he does like you a lot. You looked over to your alarm clock.

And you just wanted to cry. You woke up fifteen minutes later than usual. So you were fifteen minutes late on everything. Your whole day is practically fifteen minutes late now, "Aish!!" You hissed, running out of bed. Now that you're fifteen minutes late, you missed the bus.

You got dressed as soon as possible, moving at your fastest pace. You didn't even have time to do your makeup so you took your BB Cream and eyeliner with you. You packed your bags for training and hurried your little over to the main street to flag a taxy, "Sir, can you take me to Woollim Entertainment building, please? In Sangsundong, Seoul. 96707." You requested.

"No problem." He replied.

"And make it fast please, I'm really late. And uh.. Don't mind me, please." You said, whooping out your makeup and quickly applying it. You had a hard time doing your eyeliner.

And soon, you were at the Woollim Entertainment building. You paid the taxi driver and rushed inside, "Oh, Jooyeon-ah. The boys are-" Mrs. Choi said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm so dead!!" You cut her off, rushing into the rehearsal room. And there were the seven boys, waiting for you but they didn't look mad, "I'm.. SO SORRY I'M LATE. I woke up late and I didn't know what time it was. I rushed here and I had to take a taxi since I missed the bus and I'M SO SORRY!" You apologized... A lot.

They looked at you, "We had to wait thirty minutes. But it's okay. Don't worry about it. Just please don't let this happen again. You really can't be late for things like this, arraso?" Sunggyu scolded.

You thought you deserved his scolding. You bowed once more, "It won't happen again. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Sunggyu hyung is just always impatient. We trust you won't do it again." Woohyun comforted, "Let's get started." Today, you started off with basic educations with L, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. L no longer had to go to his drama filming since it was cancelled for today.

"So for today, we're going to tell you the differences between the major companies and agencies. Knowing this, you'll be

Please log in to read the full chapter