Kai

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So to the right here are the trainee rehearsal rooms. We have multiple rooms for dancing, singing, and acting. This entire third floor is meant for trainees and their counselors only. They around allowed past this floor. The second floor is just extra training rooms with other trainees. Anything past this floor is all meant for our sunbaenims like Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, all of them." Kai said and directed. Even the trainee rooms seemed more intact than the ones in Woollim, "Here, I'll go take you upstairs. Usually, we're not allowed to bring outsiders up here. But you're an exception." Kai smirked.

You guys walked into the elevator and headed for the fourth floor, "I won't get in trouble, right?" I asked.

"Nope. At least I don't think so. Well.... You're with me so no, I'll make sure you don't get in trouble." He replied.

"So how old are you?" I asked because it seemed like he was sort of flirting. And how would that be if he was YOUNGER than me?!

"I turned eighteen this year." Kai smiled. It seemed like he knew what I meant by when I asked.

"Oh.. I see. Well, I'm your noona." I said, "I turn twenty this year." I hope that made him feel weird for flirting with a noona.

"Well, I hope noona gets to debut under SM." Kai replied. Ugh, this boy.

We walked out of the elevator and I just followed Kai. And right when we turn the corner, I spot SHINee. That made my stomach drop and my mind go insane. It seemed like they were just leaving a room, "Oh, hyung." Kai greeted, "Annyonghaseyo."

"Jongin-ah! Who's your friend?" Jongyun grinned.

I froze.

"This is my friend, Shin Jooyeon. She may actually debut with SM. So... We might have a newbie with us." Kai introduced.

"Annyonghaseyo, cho nun Shin Jooyeon imnida." I bowed.

They greeted back, "We'd love to stay and chat but we have some schedules to do. It was nice meeting you, Jooyeon-sshi." Taemin said, "And you better behave yourself, Kai."

That made you laugh, "Arraso, I get it." Kai surrendered. SHINee headed out to start their schedules.

"Well, that was an awkward meet with SHINee." I told Kai.

"Aha, don't take what Taemin hyung said personally. He was kidding. Anyway, the room they just came out of was the dressing room. There's three on this floor and two on the fifth floor but these ones are bigger so are used more often." Kai continued and I followed. Soon, he showed me around the rehearsal rooms, "This is EXO's rehearsal room. All of the artists' rehearsal rooms are the same."

And the rehearsal rooms were exactly how it looked through SM's practice videos, "The other members are at the dorm right now so we have the whole room to ourselves. I want to see you dance." Kai stated as he loaded up the loud stereos.

I felt embarrassed. But hey, at least my injuries are closing up, "Anio, I don't want to." I restrained.

"Wa

Please log in to read the full chapter