Boyfriend And Girlfriend

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You had your lunch with Infinite and they insisted that you'd stay over at their dorm for a little longer. You got a tour of the whole dorm, you got to see all of the members belongings, just hang out a bit longer. And it was nice. Finally, you guys are a lot closer than two months ago. And you liked it like this. They were like the brothers you never had.

For a couple of hours, all of you were just chatting, getting into deep conversations such as family and whatnot. Suddenly, Sunggyu asked you about your family, "So how come you don't live with your parents?"

You didn't hesitate to tell them the whole story about your parents. And truthfully, only Suzy and Minzy know about this. Hey, these boys were like your brothers in an instant. So of course you were able to tell them, "Well.. I'm not living with them because it's like they don't want me to live with them. Plus, I wanted to live on my own." You paused, "When I was fourteen, I told them that I wanted to audition and become a singer and dancer. They opposed of it. They didn't want me to do that stuff because they wanted me to stay in school and become someone who's really educated. Mainly because my unnie is like that. So then I auditioned behind their back because I wasn't going to let them hold me back. I know it wasn't right, but I had to. And so, when I passed the three rounds, I told them about it. And they were... Appalled. They were upset, aggravated, furious, pissed off.. Everything that defines mad." You took a little break, looking down, "The look in my parents' eyes when they found out that I became a trainee all of a sudden was so heartbreaking. They didn't argue with me about it. They were just like 'Okay fine. Let her ruin her life.' And so, I was never close to them since then. I moved out of their place and moved into my apartment when I was eighteen and they've been helping me with finances. My unnie... She's really smart. That's why I'm always being compared to her. She's a doctor in the states.. And I'm going to be a musician. Something my parents didn't want. I love my parents. But how far am I supposed to go to make myself happy without making them upset?" You explained.

From the looks of the boys, your story stuck to them. It pierced them out cold and left them in an awe. Especially Hoya who pretty much dealt with the same thing as you. You saw that there were tears in Hoya's eyes, "No, don't cry." You smiled brokenly and patted his back a bit.

He sheepishly wiped away his slow-falling tear, "Anio, I'm not crying." Hoya whispered.

"When was the last time you spoke to your parents?" L asked.

You had to think about that. You couldn't remember when was the last time you spoke to them, "Umm... I think, hmm. Maybe a year ago?" You said.

"BWOH?!" They all questioned.

"You didn't talk to them for that long?" Woohyun asked.

You nodded your head. They all started giving you sympathy, which you didn't intend to get automatically. They just naturally cared for you like that, "We hope that with your debut, you'll become closer with your parents." Sunggyu said, knowing that you were so close to crying.

"Ah, gwenchana." You sai

Please log in to read the full chapter