Common Ground

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You walked to Woollim and headed to Infinite's rehearsal room. But they weren't there yet, "Hmm, they aren't here yet." You pouted, "I'm not too early, am I?"

You didn't want to walk all the way home and then end up returning to Woollim when they come back from their schedule. You thought maybe you can go visit your other friends in the other rooms of Woollim Academy. But you were pretty much off limits to it. You didn't want to bother Mrs. Choi. So what else is there to do? "Can I practice my dancing in here?" You asked yourself, eyeing out the computer and stereo system, "Is it disrespectful to use their stuff without permission? But.. I DON'T WANT TO JUST SIT HERE FOR SO LONG!" You grumbled, not knowing what to do.

You remembered that you had music on your phone and just decided to use that as your sound system. Plus, you were itching to dance. So, you whooped out your phone and plugged in your earphones with the volume at its loudest. Suddenly, you started dancing and being controlled by the music. You loved to shut your eyes while dancing freely. It gives you a feel of freedom.

Then, Infinite walked into the rehearsal room, witnessing you dancing with freedom and passion. They didn't say anything. They didn't want to interrupt you, they just simply watched you until you were done.

But when will you be done?

When the song on your phone finally ended, you slowly opened your eyes to find that Infinite was in the room with you all along, "Ahh! Bwoh! Ah, aish.. Ah, I'm so sorry!" You bowed to them, "Sorry! I had my eyes closed the whole time. I-ah, I didn't know.. Ah, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting." You bowed again.

"Jooyeon, it's okay. It's rather fascinating to watch you dance. And stop being so formal. Even though you're like our student now, we're around the same age, right?" Sungyeol mentioned.

"So it's okay to address us as 'oppa' and be informal." L smiled.

"And you can totally come in here whenever you'd like! And feel free to use the computer and sound system." Sunggyu added.

"Don't be shy around us." Hoya said. You still felt bad, but since they said so, why not, right?

"Hm, arraso." You nodded, putting away your phone and wiping aw

Please log in to read the full chapter