Heaven

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since Infinite officially announced that you were debuting in about four days, six days maximum, it was time to work on your music video, your photo shoot, and make you over with a new hairstyle.

There were articles being written about you and how you're debuting soon. That made you all the more excited.

So today, you had a scheduled appointment at Woollim's stylists salon to do your hair and makeup then head off to film your music video, "Annyonghaseyo, Jooyeon. I'm Ahn Miyoung, your stylist." You met your stylist for the first time and she looked really young, stunning. As for the salon, it was nice and glamorous. The salon is where you'll have to attend every single day you have schedules.

"Nice to meet you." You smiled.

"So for your debut, we're thinking of keeping your hair at this length, but coloring it a dark auburn red and then cutting it just a bit so it'll still be healthy. That's okay, right?" Miyoung grinned as she looked at you in the mirror.

"That's totally fine." You agreed. Woollim's going to make you look amazing.

*Three hours later*

"I can't wait to see how she looks." Hoya cheered as Infinite waited for you on your music video set. He was excited to see your new look.

"Me too. I wonder if she looks way hotter now." Sungyeol blurted.

"Dude!" Hoya wacked him. Infinite wanted to watch over you as you filmed your first music video.

Suddenly, you walked on set and spotted the boys, "Oh there she is." Dongwoo smiled. All of the boys looked at you and witnessed your dark, auburn, wavy, long hair and your makeup looking very natural but still jaw-dropping amazing.

Your music video costume was just a regular cute outfit. A cute pair of blue shorts, a white off-shoulder shirt, and a pair of mini black high heeled boots, "So... What do you think?" You asked and smiled. You were completely satisfied with your new look.

Hoya gazed at you, "You look amazing."

"It's a new and improved Jooyeon." Sungjong added and smiled.

"You look great." Sunggyu said. They all complimented you and made you feel really special, "Just so we're clear, just listen to the Director. He'll tell you the rest of the music video concept and how you should film it. And don't feel bad if she tells you to do it again. The more shots they have-"

"The better the music video will come out because they'll have various shots to pick from to put it in the video. Oppa, I get it. L, Sungyeol, and Sungjong taught me well." You happily smirked as you completed Sunggyu's sentence.

"That's our girl. Now go shoot your music video." Sunggyu responded. You walked away and headed over to the Director.

But as you walked away from the boys, you mouthed to the boys, "Thank you so much." And smiled.

They smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up.

"Annyonghaseyo, Director Yoo." You said.

"Annyonghaseyo. I've heard great things about you, Jooyeon. Let's get your filming done with." Director Yoo stated and smiled. She's the Director that also directed Infinite's music videos. And since she's close with Infinite, she made L the lead male in your music video.

You walked on set and sat down where the Director told you to, "When you hear the music play, I want you t

Please log in to read the full chapter