Hello, Mom And Dad

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been almost two weeks since you hurt your leg. So you no longer have your crutches and you are just required to wear a brace on your knee and ankle.

After your small training with Infinite, you went home. You didn't get to hang out with L today since he had to film for his drama.

You were in your kitchen, snacking on some late dinner. Then, there was a knock at your door. You answered it and there were your parents... Your parents who you've never spoken to in such a long time. You couldn't even remember when was the last time you spoke to them, "Omma, appa.." You gasped as you saw them outside your apartment.

"We need to talk." Your mom spoke softly, "It's about your unnie." She slightly smiled.

"Hmm, arraso. Come in." You gave way for your parents to walk in and they sat on your couch. But little did you know, that Hoya was down the hallway from your apartment, spotting your parents walking in. He wanted to pay you a little visit today. Just like back then. But once he saw your parents, he stayed outside your door, debating if he should still meet with you or just go home, "So what's going on?" You asked your parents.

"Minyeon is in the states, as we all know. But just recently, she was proposed to. And so, she's getting married next month. Of course, we all have to attend her wedding in California where she lives. She's paying for the flight tickets and our hotel rooms and everything." You mom announced as she pulled out the plane tickets and your new passport. You were taken aback since your debut is next month. Minyeon is your older sister.

"Wait so, I have to put off everything for her wedding? How long will we be in the states? How long will this take? When are we supposed to be leaving?" You questioned, wanting to know every single detail. But you already knew that this was going to clash with your debut date. And that just wasn't acceptable for you. At least not right now.

"We're supposed to be leaving this weekend. Then stay in California with the whole family for three weeks." Your dad explained. And three to four weeks being in the states? Pssh, that wasn't going to be okay for you. You still had training to do, more so, your debut!

You stared at the tickets in your mom's hands, completely opposing this, "But mom, dad.. I'm supposed to be debuting next month. And for the remaining weeks, I have training. I.. I can't put that off." You said.

Your mom gasped, "Excuse me? You're not willing to put off your sister's wedding for your stupid training?!" That stung you. Your dad sighed.

"I'm not putting it off by my own choice. This is what I have to do! I have to stay here to train! I can't leave the country. Not now."

"I'm appalled." Your dad spoke. Making you shake your head.

"This is why I didn't want you to audition at all. This is why I despise  the career you've chosen. It pulls you away from your own family. This career you've

Please log in to read the full chapter