Bora vs. Jooyeon

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clearly, I won't be getting my chapters back. So I'm just going to rewrite EVERYTHING. But hey, maybe you'll like these upcoming chapters better than the old ones. This chapter is fairly similar to the old one, but a little  shorter and certain details are changed up. Don't worry, I'll try to stick to a similar plot as last time. But yeah, this is all I got so far.

Your POV

I hurried over to Woollim, about ready to just pound Bora so badly. How dare she put me through this kind of crap? I walked into the building with my damn luggage and kept it in Mrs. Choi's office.

After, I marched down to the rehearsal room to find Bora. She better be ready for this...

I swing the door open, and there was Bora and the rest of Infinite. I took a deep breath and eyed her out, "Someone better call an ambulance." I hissed under my breath. I heavily walked toward Bora but suddenly, L stopped me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving?" He questioned.

"L, get out of my way." I said as he stood in front of Bora, "Stop trying to protect her!"

"Oppa, I'm scared." Bora innocently said, clinging onto L's shoulder.

"Oh shut up!" That infuriated me. She clinged onto L right in front of and completely acted innocent. I pushed L out of my way to get to Bora, "I know what you did! You stupid rat! You're the reason why my debut was extended. You're the reason why that photo of me and L was leaked everywhere. You're the reason why I want to leave Woollim Academy. You're the reason why my life is a living hell. All because of you! Believe me, I know what you did. And you have about five seconds to explain yourself before I bang your face in." I spoke really fast with anger as I stared her down.

"Go away, Jooyeon. You're supposed to be on a flight." L defended Bora once again.

"What are you talking about? Stop, you're scaring me. I don't know what you're talking about." She said.

I felt like punching Bora AND L. Finally, Minzy and Suzy show up, "You know exactly what she's talking about, Yoon Bora." Minzy said alongside with Suzy.

They walked up to me and Bora, "Sorry for the wait." Suzy said, "Anyway, you're Yoon Bora, right?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well, great. Because in this paparazzi shot is Yoon Bora." Suzy continued and raised up a

Please log in to read the full chapter