The Final Time

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The night of your debut, Infinite held a little celebratory get-together at their dorm with just you and the boys. Although you were tired from your performance today, you couldn't pass up a good time with Infinite.

You've never felt so blessed and grateful.

"Congratulations, Jooyeon. We're so proud of you." Sunggyu said.

You smiled, "Thank you. I really appreciate it."

After a good night of hanging out, chatting, making jokes, re-watching your performance on TV, and eating, you decided to have a one-on-one talk with Hoya. Something you haven't done in a long time, "Aren't you relieved that you debuted?" Hoya asked.

"Of course. This was all I wanted. And now I got it." You grinned.

"You do know what this means, right?" He looked at you with eyes full of sorrow but tried hard to hold it in. You knew what your debut meant to you and Hoya. That.... You guys can't be together.

Even though you're happy with debuting, what are you supposed to do with this love between you and Hoya? "Hah, I knew this day was coming."

"We're..... Not together anymore." Hoya said softly.

"Thank you." You said bluntly.

"For what?"

"For teaching me so much. I... I couldn't be happier. Whether we're together or not, I'm satisfied. You taught me how to love in this world and how to let go and be free with chains and shackles of this stupid industry." You metaphorically spoke.

"Don't thank me. But do me a favor. Please be do good out there. Stay out of trouble, be a good role model, and remembering everything Infinite oppas taught you, arraso?" Hoya reminded.

"I know. I get it."

"And remember what we had." He said. After tonight, you're never go

Please log in to read the full chapter