Pushed To The Limit

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of weeks. You did your usual; wake up early in the morning, did your training with Infinite, eat late dinner with them, and go home, then repeated all of that the next day. You realized that Hoya and L haven't been talking at all lately, especially when you're around. Training and spending time with them wasn't boring, of course, but you knew that things were distant with Hoya and L.

Also, Hoya's been really quiet with you. He doesn't text you, he doesn't start conversations anymore, he doesn't visit you, he just.. Trains you. As for L, he's still the same. He texts you, he starts conversations, and he visits you as much as he can and when he can. Only to check up on you, which you thought was a nice gesture.

Right now, you're finishing up dance training with Hoya and Dongwoo. They taught you four eight counts of "Come Back Again." You usually catch onto choreography really fast and you tend to be really precise with the moves. But today's choreography was giving you a hard time.

This was the hardest dance you've ever been through. You were sweating, as if you showered in it. Your face felt hot and as if it's pulsing blood everywhere; flustered. Your back ached from standing on your feet for more than three hours, "Jooyeonie, remember that the angle of your arm has to be straight, arraso?" Hoya mentioned before you guys rehearsed the dance for the hundredth time.

You nodded and wiped away your sweat. He's been pretty tough on you today, and you've been dancing for four hours straight, trying to get the moves down. Why were you so flustered today? The music started playing from the very beginning. Hoya and Dongwoo danced along with you.

For two counts, you lost track of the routine, then caught on. You kept missing a few moves here and there, you weren't on beat, everything didn't seem right as you compared yourself to Dongwoo and Hoya. After the four eight counts of what they taught you, Hoya paused the music, "Jooyeonie, what was that?" Hoya hissed.

You knew you were about to get scolded, as you remained silent, "You were off tempo. You missed half of the entire routine. You couldn't keep beat. You didn't put effort." He said.

You looked down. You already knew your mistakes and you really did try to fix it. Being put down wasn't what you needed, "Hoya, just end it already. It's been hours." Dongwoo defended you.

"Anio, hyung. She's never like this." Hoya hissed. Suddenly, the other members walked into the rehearsal room.

"Oh, you guys are still here? It's almost dinner time." Sunggyu said.

"Damn, Jooeyon. You're really sweaty. Are they pushing you too hard?" Sungyeol asked as he examined your face full of sweat.

"Not 'they.'" Dongwoo said, "It's Hoya. We've been here for hours and he keeps telling her to do it over and over again."

"Because she's not getting it. When we were trainees, we weren't even allowed to drink water if we messed up just a slight. We practiced for fifteen hours straight. Why can't she?" Hoya tried to prove a point. The others gathere

Please log in to read the full chapter