Hello, Minyeon

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

It was mid-afternoon when you were relaxing at home since you pretty much can't go anywhere due to your injury. You didn't know what Infinite was doing right now, thinking that they probably just have some left over schedules to do.

Or be mentoring Bora.

Suddenly, you got a knock at your door. You limped to go answer it, "Why must I have a visitor when I'm disabled?" You grumbled.

You opened your door, and there she was. Shin Minyeon. Your older sister. Your unnie. Your parents' daughter. She looked exactly like you, but a bit more mature looking with short hair. It was obvious that she's your sister. Minyeon had a profession vibe with a fashionable drench coat and white dress and a designer handbag. Minyeon looked at you and smiled, "Hi, Jooyeon dongseng. Long time no see." She said with her mature voice.

You haven't seen her in over two years. To be honest, you used to be really close with Minyeon. But as you both grew up, it seemed like she matured too fast, "What are you doing here?" That was your first reaction.

"Is that how you greet your unnie?" She smirked sarcastically. It sort of sickened you, "Aha, I'm just kidding. Well, it's nice to see you. I guess..." Minyeon forced-hugged you.

And like her usual self, she walked into your apartment thinking it's okay, "Sorry but.. Seriously, what are you doing here?" You asked once again. Minyeon took a big glance at your apartment.

"I'm here to visit my little sister! What do you think? Mom and dad are back in Korea so I decided to come here as my honeymoon. Oh, well you wouldn't know since you didn't come to my wedding." Minyeon said and set her hands on her hips.

"Speaking of your wedding, if this is your honeymoon then where's your husband? And I didn't want to come to your wedding because I had better things to do."

"My fabulous husband is downstairs waiting for me since I'm going to make this visit short. Look, I know we are totally different.. Obviously. But you're still my little sister. We're related whether you like it or not. We've had our differences, but you not coming to my wedding and making me waste a total of a thousand dolla

Please log in to read the full chapter