The Battle Of The Agencies Begin

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I woke up the next morning. I swear, I thought about the whole SM thing way too much that it appeared in my dreams. In my dream, I actually signed with SM and left Woollim. Is that a sign to.......?

No, it can't be. There's no way I can possibly leave Woollim for... SM. I won't, right?

Anyway, I decided to let the guys know about my weird phone call yesterday so I headed straight for the rehearsal room to meet up with them, "Hi, guys. We need to talk." I said as soon as I walked in.

"Hey, Jooyeon. What's up?" They greeted back.

"I had the most weirdest phone call yesterday. You're not going to believe who called me." I stated, "SM called me. They want me to sign a contract with them now. Kai from EXO-K saw my audition tape for SM and convinced the officials to bring me back, I guess."

Their jaws dropped, "What?! No way!" "That's not true!" "Kai? EXO-K's Kai?!" "SM wants your back?"

"Yeah, they called me and I spoke with Kai and Lee Saeyoung of the trainee counselors. They offered me to stop by the place to review the entire contract and everything. I know it may sound stupid, but I'm going to go there. I'm going to SM's building to overlook their entire offer and to see what they want to do with me exactly." I admitted. And the look on their faces was just hurtful. It seemed like they were... Afraid. It left them speechless, "Guys, don't worry. I probably won't even like what they're offering me. The chances are that I'll stay here in Woollim."

Deep down, I know that the chances are fifty-fifty; half SM and half Woollim, "You can't guarantee anything. But what if you like what they're giving you? Are you going to switch over to SM?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well, I haven't thought about that yet. But I will find out today. Please guys, don't be so upset about this. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just... Stopping by SM to see." As much as I say it, I honestly don't know what I'll want even after I meet with them.

They all hesitated, "Just let her see. I'm sure she'll eventually stick with Woollim. And if she doesn't, then oh well. She'll get what she deserves either way, right?" L mentioned.

We all looked at each other, "I guess that's true." Dongwoo said.

"See? Everything's going to be okay. Don't even worry about it." I said, "Well, I'm going to meet with them later on today. So I'll see you guys later. Bye, guys." I bid farewell and headed over to SM. I called earlier today and Ms. Lee gave me the address.

I hopped on the bus and got off on the street SM was on. I walked and walked, then finally came across the SM Entertainment building.

It was huge.

I walked through the big front revolving doors and felt the nice air conditioner brush through me. I witnessed the nice lighting and great marble white flooring and busy workers here and there. I looked to my left and there was three gold-like elevator doors. To my right were more gold-like elevator doors. And straight ahead was the front desk. I can tell that SM spends a lot of money to make this place look presentable. Well, they CAN afford it. To be honest, this place looks even nicer than Woolim.

So I head over to the front desk to ask for Lee Saeyoung, the trainee counselor, "Annyonghaseyo. I'm Shin Jooyeon, here to meet with-"

"There you are." A sweet voice toned from my left, "I'm Lee Saeyoung. I'll take you down to my office. Kai's waiting for you." Ms. Lee smiled.

I felt fairly welcomed s

Please log in to read the full chapter