"Without You"

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Couple days later*

Even though you were beyond stoked about your upcoming debut, you still had to do a little more training, even if you weren't fully recovered. The most you did was vocal training. The boys didn't want to overwork your leg with your injury.

You just finished some vocal training with Sunggyu and Woohyun. Then, you received a text from Hoya that read, "Meet me in the rehearsal room when you're done with training~"

You immediately got butterflies in your stomach, "Hi, oppa. You wanted to meet me?" You greeted as you walked in.

"Oh, nae. Wow, that was fast." He smiled.

"Yeah, you texted me right after we finished some training. So what did you need?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you. Sungyeol, Dongwoo hyung, L, and Sungjong went out for some ice cream and I'm sure Woohyun and Sunggyu hyungs are going to join them. So, I thought this would be a good time to hang out with you." Hoya approached you, and reached for your hand.

You seemed a lot more comfortable with this, "Oh, aha okay. That's fine."

The two of you sat down together, "Just a question out of the blue... Did you finish high school?" Hoya asked.

"Yup. I finished high school... I know you didn't." You mentioned.

"Oh. Well, I had to leave school for Woollim. But, did you do all of those high school activities? Like cheerleading, homecoming football games, science fairs, prom, school dances, all of that good stuff?" He asked once more.

"Yup. I went to football games, soccer games, I wasn't a cheerleader, I had to attend a science fair for one of my grades, but I didn't do any school dances." You admitted, "Wait, why are we talking about high school all of a sudden?"

"Because when you debut, you're going to miss all of that stuff. High school, your apartment, your regular life. You're going to miss all of that, just like me. And I didn't even get to experience all of that. Well, I did attend the sophomore prom and that's it." He said, "But you didn't go to prom?"

It was true. You never attended any of the school dances, "Nope. I've never been to prom. Or any dance events at school."

"Why not?"

"Because.. I never had a date to any of those dances. I mean, guys have asked me to be their date. But I declined them because I was honestly waiting for another guy who didn't even ask me, nor did I ask him. So I just ended up not going at all." You explained. Seriously, you've had the biggest crush on one of

Please log in to read the full chapter