Infinite's New Student?

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You thought hard and heavy about leaving for the states, although Hoya's advice never left you alone. You knew it'd be wrong to leave for the states, but you knew it'd make you feel better. And what's so wrong with putting your feelings first?

"If you ever think about giving up, think back to why you held on for so long." Hoya's words kept repeating in your head. In a way, that's a good thing. You were bound to give up. But first and foremost, you have to do what's right.

What was the right thing to do though?

"I just... Need to get out of here for a while." You thought.

As the new day started, bright and early, you headed down to Woollim. You made sure you dressed not to revealing so angry fans around wouldn't recognize you from the picture so you wore a hooded jacket, eye contacts, and skinny jeans.

You were heading to Woollim to talk to the boys. You thought it's time to tell them your real plans for the next few weeks, or months, "Hey, guys." You plainly spoke as you walked into the rehearsal room.

"Jooyeon, we're so glad to see you." "I can't believe what happened the other day." "Just ignore the fans." "We're so sorry you have to go through this." "Ready to train?" They all barged you with words.

All of them except L who hung out in the background, "Umm, yeah about that. I'm glad to see you guys too, but... I won't be here for the next four weeks." You admitted. What were you talking about?

"Bwoh?" They asked.

"I'm.. Going to the states for the next four weeks so I can't train with you guys. Plus, I need to get away from all of this. I need to stop with the training... Everything. Then when I come back after the four weeks, I'll see if I still want to do this anymore." You explained. You've completely lost it.

"Jooyeon, what are you talking about? Still want to do what? Where are you going? Why are you leaving?" Woohyun asked. Each of them looked at you with cold eyes.

"I'm going to the California for my unnie's wedding; the entire family is going. And when I go, I'll figure out if I still want to be under this agency, more so.. If I even want this future career. I just need time to think. And I need to reconnect with my family. Maybe that's why I'm so distant from them; my training kept me away

Please log in to read the full chapter