Woollim vs. SM

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later that night, you were all the more confused as if you weren't confused about everything else already, "SM seems legit and like a great deal, but Woollim holds my hard work." You thought as you sat on your apartment balcony, adoring the night city lights of Seoul. Just thinking.

The cold air brushed through, giving you the chills. All you wanted were answers, some way to help yourself.

Who were you able to talk to about this?

Almost no one. You were afraid to even talk about it because it was just so overwhelming, "I thought I was supposed to just check it out, not actually have interest in SM's offer." You pouted.

Then suddenly, you just remembered who you can actually talk to about this. Someone who inspires you. Who can definitely give you advice.

Nam Woohyun.

Without hesitation, you called him up, "Woohyun oppa." You spoke.

"Jooyeonie? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked through the other line.

"No. I'm not okay. Do you think maybe you can come over. I need some help." You said softly.

Woohyun knew you so well, "It's about SM, isn't it? I'm on my way."

You were so glad that Woohyun knew you so well to guess your problems just like that. It may not seem like he's someone to help you, but he really is a big help. Whether it be about music or life.

In a matter of minutes, Woohyun showed up at your doorstep, "Thanks for coming so fast." You greeted.

"Of course I'll be here in no time." Woohyun smiled, "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" The two of you sat outside in your balcony.

You took a big breath, "Everything's wrong. I feel like I shouldn't have gone to SM today. Their offer, their building, the contract, the artists, everything seemed... Better. They offered me six million won a year if I sign with them and they'll make me debut within days. You can't tell me that isn't better than what Woollim's offering me within the contract. It wouldn't leave me alone, the fact that I wouldn't mind signing with SM or Woollim." You explained.

The way Woo

Please log in to read the full chapter